Macon and Trousdale

football6

no one from hartsville bring up the losses to lebanon and watertown with excuses.  It is what it is we have two losses... any game can go anyway but at the end of the game if you less points than the other team you can coulda woulda shoulda all the time.  lets no be babies about it.  hope the game is injury free. see everyone tonight.

56 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

no one from hartsville bring up the losses to lebanon and watertown with excuses.  It is what it is we have two losses... any game can go anyway but at the end of the game if you less points than the other team you can coulda woulda shoulda all the time.  lets no be babies about it.  hope the game is injury free. see everyone tonight.

Who gives a darn bout past losses now. Those losses don’t effect anything. You still have to beat same teams in playoffs.

• Like 1

Film session the last couple days for me, did Macon have a kid hurt at the start of the year or a kid move in? I noticed that in the westmoreland game #45 was at FB but now #21 is at FB. He runs the ball hard, imo he is the biggest threat they have, #2 is a decent player as well, but I believe he will have a long night. MC's best shot at moving the ball is trying to run #21 off tackle, I would like to think the jackets will take the dive away like they did to westy last week. Defensively MC is well a nice way to put it is suspect. Heritage moved the ball on them and heritage is not a good football team. I would look to see more Hicks at QB for the jackets with Rankins moving to h-back as that will be his spot in a few weeks. As some people have already said, I would not be surprised to see Waggoner put a extra score or 2 up on the tigers. Even as dominating as last week, it would be nice to have a eye catcher score this week lol. Hope everyone has a safe travel and if you are not getting out for this one you can listen on the radio.  Jerry Richmond and yours truly will be bringing you the live play by play action as the Macon County tigers visit the creekbank to face our Trousdale County yellow jackets. You can listen on 93.5 fm, 1090 am, funradiotn.com or the FunRadio TN app. Or if you are a Macon county supporter you can choose to listen to Tim Case and his crew on 102,1 fm. Thanks for an interesting week, look forward to calling this one and breaking down the numbers afterwards. GO JACKETS!!! 

Edited by JacketNationFan1