Macon and Trousdale

football6

10 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

According to radio weather is a factor. Who knows maybe somebody there can add in their two cents.

Weather is a big factor. If it doesn’t rain score is 7-0 or 7-7 at half. The rain came at just the right time for TC. 28-0 now end of 3. Macon had a great game plan and performed much better than I thought they would. TC without 2 or 8 will not win a state championship. Score will end up being much worse than the game was.

25 minutes ago, wtaylor said:

Weather is a big factor. If it doesn’t rain score is 7-0 or 7-7 at half. The rain came at just the right time for TC. 28-0 now end of 3. Macon had a great game plan and performed much better than I thought they would. TC without 2 or 8 will not win a state championship. Score will end up being much worse than the game was.

8 will be back either next week or the week after that

27 minutes ago, wtaylor said:

Macon was never going to score rather it was rain or no rain TC played a sloppy game and still shut Macon out 

49 minutes ago, wtaylor said:

Not sure what game you watched. Macon could not move ball at all. Actually the rain hurt TC and just made it a smash mouth game. I don’t think Macon even had 100 yards total yards total offense. This game was boring. The game was over at half and everyone knew it. I just know that rain was awful. Me and my wife left at end of 3rd and I think my shoes still have water in them !

2 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

A macon fan called me after the game and said Macon should of won the game. They said the rain played into TCs favor bigtime.

Macon fan's gonna Macon :roflolk:

TC did come out flat, but make no mistake, MC wasn't gonna score on our D.  Sloppy game, but some positives. Kudos to special teams play..kudos to more discipline(limited penalties). Learn from mistakes, improve and on to the next. Good win Jackets!!

8 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I wasn't at the game. I'm just curious how the rain played into TC's favor?

I would seem to me that it would work to Macon County's favor.

Did the rain nullify all the speed and the passing game of Macon County?

Thats what he said steel city! I guess yall got lucky!

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Just now, TCnation said:

Macon fan's gonna Macon :roflolk:

TC did come out flat, but make no mistake, MC wasn't gonna score on our D.  Sloppy game, but some positives. Kudos to special teams play..kudos to more discipline(limited penalties). Learn from mistakes, improve and on to the next. Good win Jackets!!

Just heard stats from Cheese TC held Macon County to 59 total yards of offense ... TC had 340 ...  #21 had 148 rushing again. Get ready for East Robertson