Macon and Trousdale

football6

56 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

We hope they bring it...We need them to bring a huge crowd to make that gate $$$$$ because that's the only thing that will come out of this game.  Superman Seth graduated last year, back to the usual TC/Macon game.  TC by 42.  

Yea I noticed against H2o that TC dont fill stands no more so somebody has to

23 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

TC has had great crowds this year. Heck last week against Westy it was a great crowd. So many people stand Around that fence 7-8 deep. 

Alumn, i agree that last week was a good crowd and this year has been better than the last couple but dont kid yourself. They weren't 7-8 Deep. I've only seen that a few times, mainly deep in playoffs. Crowds are on the rise though. This week should be another good one. MC always travels well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geo1126 said:

It’s been like that in TC it’s like that everywhere but past few games the stands have been filled plus it takes little more than a game against Watertown to fill the stands when most people don’t consider Watertown a rivalry game 

25 minutes ago, RTD said:

It’s been like that in TC it’s like that everywhere but past few games the stands have been filled plus it takes little more than a game against Watertown to fill the stands when most people don’t consider Watertown a rivalry game 

I would also guess that fans assumed it wouldnt be much of a game being that TC beat Friendship, hung with Lebanon and the year before destroyed them. I dont know that for sure, I wasnt at that game myself for different reasons, but that would be my guess. Anyways, back to the Tigers! Will the Jackets be facing a healthy team come Friday night? 

3 hours ago, geo1126 said:

If I was you I wouldn't worry about us filling the stands, but I would be more worried about us filling the score board up.  We welcome all the Macon County Tiger fans to come down to the Creekbank, fill their side, Yell 1....2....3...Hit Somebody, and then get beat by 40 at the hands of a little ole 2A school:shock:

I'm curious,  since 2003 Macon has 4 wins against Tc. Has any other team won against yall that many times in that span ? I was thinking maybe friendship 

Going back to 2001 Friendship has played TC 15 times with a TC going 9-6. Macon Co. also has played TC 15 times with the split being 11 TC 4 MC (wins in 2003, 2006, 2014 & 2017). Next schools in wins is Smith Co. with 3. in 10 match-ups ans Watertown 3 in 13 Match-ups. No other school has more than 2 wins against the Jackets.

The win percentages for TC vs those opponents are:

Friendship - 60%

MC - 73%

Overall for same time period - 82% for TC. ( 179 Wins to 38 Losses against 57 different opponents)

So Friendship and MC both fair better than the other competition. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Going back to 2001 Friendship has played TC 15 times with a TC going 9-6. Macon Co. also has played TC 15 times with the split being 11 TC 4 MC (wins in 2003, 2006, 2014 & 2017). Next schools in wins is Smith Co. with 3. in 10 match-ups ans Watertown 3 in 13 Match-ups. No other school has more than 2 wins against the Jackets.

The win percentages for TC vs those opponents are:

Friendship - 60%

MC - 73%

Overall for same time period - 82% for TC. ( 179 Wins to 38 Losses against 57 different opponents)

So Friendship and MC both fair better than the other competition. 

Come 9ish Friday Night, those will change to 75% wins vs MC and 83% overall! :thumb: