Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

26 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

You are insane. And I know that you are just a fool or I would take this as a personal insult of my sons and challenge your retarded behind to a duel. Lol not kidding.

Are you challenging Shadroach to a true duel over the internet? Must be gratifying to live life as a keyboard warrior! On another note tough guy, why do you insist on flying the confederate flag on your avatar upside down? Is that a political statement or are you just stupid? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Why don't you go talk to a few of those parents that pulled their kids out of WB and Heritage to find out why. Their easy to find and more than happy to tell you why.

I have a really hard time figuring you out. I follow most of the heritage threads and you’ve been very complimentary of the young men at heritage who’ve stuck it out, and continue to compete against extremely tough odds. You’ve criticized the players who quit at heritage, and stated how much better in the long run the guys who stay will be. 

Then on a maryville thread you commend and defend families for moving their children to another school. Are those kids not quitters also? Did they not quit on their teammates at hhs or wb? Would they not be better off in the long run for sticking it out? 

Not trying to start the transfer city vs county argument again, just trying to point out Barney’s hypocrisy. 

16 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Well.....While I was away I had to promise my P.O. I'd tell the truth when asked a direct question so here goes....

What do I think of this match up? I think its a travesty of sportsmanship. It pits a legit  HS ball club against a 3 county All Star Team. One team has raped the integrity of a city and county to win State Championships. The lesson hopefully not lost on the out of area players on The Rapists is you turned your back on family and friends and you were rewarded with a piece of gold potmetal with your name on it. Go ahead hold it out and flick it with your finger, hear that a weak hollow sound? The sound of a traitor. The sound of stolen valor. You have stolen the chance of your neighbors to participate on a level field. You have stolen the rightful and hard earned  place in playoff games you have stolen the State Championship Trophy from teams all across this great state. But I only assign a small amount of blame on the players. The majority of the blame goes to the adults that feed and water the weed of corruption that blights the county. And to those who stand by and shrug their shoulder and say "Theres nothing I can do about it" because they're to timid and weak to stand and be counted in a struggle I assign YOU the majority of the blame that this goes on. I once on this sight quoted Dr. King and if you'd allow me I'll remind you of the quote that pertains to your silence: "In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

The scoreboard will show the final score of The Rapists as the undeniable points winners while the real men among boys will leave the field with chins held high knowing they stuck it out with true brothers and neighbors and later their dads will look into their eyes and see that their sons are true and faithful young men that have the will to stand and fight against an unjust opponent and not cut and run.

THAT my dear friends is what football is all about.

Dang! Shadroach not pulling any punches.

2 hours ago, Sharktooth said:

Are you challenging Shadroach to a true duel over the internet? Must be gratifying to live life as a keyboard warrior! On another note tough guy, why do you insist on flying the confederate flag on your avatar upside down? Is that a political statement or are you just stupid? 

Either or You get to choose.