PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

29 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

I just saw that Peabody didn’t want to play tonight. We were too worried about other things and didn’t play like we should have. Also to worried that we would hurt others feelings. After the Dresden game we seemed rude because the coach didn’t want fights started and this week on our homecoming we bend over backwards to appease others when it is our field and our town. Kids on the team not finishing plays let alone tackles and coaches calling the same plays over and over. I knew what the four final plays where sitting in the stands.... maybe tonight woke the team up.... that Gold ball isn’t going to be given to them.

Tell me about it lol... should’ve ran the same out route 

7 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

I just saw that Peabody didn’t want to play tonight. We were too worried about other things and didn’t play like we should have. Also to worried that we would hurt others feelings. After the Dresden game we seemed rude because the coach didn’t want fights started and this week on our homecoming we bend over backwards to appease others when it is our field and our town. Kids on the team not finishing plays let alone tackles and coaches calling the same plays over and over. I knew what the four final plays where sitting in the stands.... maybe tonight woke the team up.... that Gold ball isn’t going to be given to them.

So......   your coach and players get beat by Gibson County (rival from 6 miles down the road) because they didn’t want to hurt any feelings???   Since when do these 2 schools care about feelings?  This may be the craziest excuse I’ve ever seen.   

• Upvote 1