PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

9 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Prove it...

You’ve proved nothing to me with that picture of his body flying through the air... was his feet down, did he have possession, did his knee and feet land at the same time....

All of these excuses explain a lot to me about why certain situations have been handled the way they were at Peabody over the past several years... you guys will cover for anything and make excuses for everything.

Watch the video online. I’m making excuses for nothing. Are they making excuses in college or nfl when they review video ? 

I have nothing to do with the school system or football team so whatever I say doesn’t have anything to do with them. 

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

No crying I was stating facts I have said we got out played. If I’m not mistaken union city didn’t win the championship last year by 40 or beat us by 40. We played horrible 3 interceptions a holding call brought back a td. We got beat up on the line, so if we have no holding call and no blown call we possibly win by 2-3 tds.  Would we be saying we got out played then ? 

Whole lot if’s.  IF my aunt had balls then she would be my uncle. Just go win the rest like UC did last year. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Watch the video online. I’m making excuses for nothing. Are they making excuses in college or nfl when they review video ? 

I have nothing to do with the school system or football team so whatever I say doesn’t have anything to do with them. 

Come on man. You guys got beat fair and square. Send your congrats and move on. Its not the end of the world heck you guys may get a rematch. Sometimes not winning can be the best thing for ya. Thats what I dont understand about some people on the T the better team won a very hard tough game. Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due. Gibson deserves that credit just like Peabody got in their other games. 

Edited by vandyfan1

I’ve seen way too many excuses by our fan base on here and Facebook. It’s Saturday the game is over, and Gibson is the king of the rivalry this year. Let’s just give this upbringing program a congratulations for coming to our place and handing us what we have needed, and that’s a good game and possibly a lose because there for a while it was starting to get like the crap didn’t smell around here. Once again great job on a fine ball game. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’ve seen way too many excuses by our fan base on here and Facebook. It’s Saturday the game is over, and Gibson is the king of the rivalry this year. Let’s just give this upbringing program a congratulations for coming to our place and handing us what we have needed, and that’s a good game and possibly a lose because there for a while it was starting to get like the crap didn’t smell around here. Once again great job on a fine ball game. 

Well said 

26 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Come on man. You guys got beat fair and square. Send your congrats and move on. Its not the end of the world heck you guys may get a rematch. Sometimes not winning can be the best thing for ya. Thats what I dont understand about some people on the T the better team won a very hard tough game. Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due. Gibson deserves that credit just like Peabody got in their other games. 

They won I have give them credit. I told them congratulations. They played a great game. They played really good defense.  

Isn’t a forum for discussion? we can’t discuss blown calls that potentially changed the outcome of the game ?