Oneida @ Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Also to be fair I'm making conversation with someone who is just trying to stir the pot. Account is new and first post was an attack against Oneida lol.

No attack. Just an observation over the past few years. I'm a long time lurker on the forum and decided to start posting.

14 minutes ago, ozark said:

I feel that Oneida plays a weak schedule to pad the win column. A reason they rarely make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Not sure how good Oneida really is. I have seen scores from games that Oneida has played that told me Meigs better lookout, and I have seen scores from them also telling me I hope we get a good lead early and let the younger players get in their time. Problem is if you dont prepare for the best Oneida can bring you may be paying for it in travel during the playoffs. I also believe Oneida has played a harder schedule to date then Rockwood. Played York well which is an undefeated 3A team and beat Gatlinburg Pittman to give them their only loss. But also lost to Harriman who most thought Oneida would win but is sitting at 4-2 respectively. What quality wins does Rockwood have?

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not sure how good Oneida really is. I have seen scores from games that Oneida has played that told me Meigs better lookout, and I have seen scores from them also telling me I hope we get a good lead early and let the younger players get in their time. Problem is if you dont prepare for the best Oneida can bring you may be paying for it in travel during the playoffs. I also believe Oneida has played a harder schedule to date then Rockwood. Played York well which is an undefeated 3A team and beat Gatlinburg Pittman to give them their only loss. But also lost to Harriman who most thought Oneida would win but is sitting at 4-2 respectively. What quality wins does Rockwood have?

SOS definitely goes to Oneida!

10 minutes ago, ozark said:

i agree. I think Lambert does a great job preparing his team for who they are playing. My concern is that they play a soft schedule that hurts them when they play good teams.

Your not wrong by any means, but sometimes an easier schedule is better then trading for a harder schedule which in turn gives you an Injury depleted roster. Union City comes to mind atm. Killer schedule, got key player hurt. Cost them some region games I think. Now have to play a harder schedule in playoffs which could in turn get more players hurt to get back to state? I wish sometimes we had harder teams on our schedule at Meigs, but considering the injuries we have already had last two years and what I think it cost us last year I'm good what what it is. We just got our last years starting HB back in the lineup 5th game of the season. Oneida from experience prepares for games as good as anyone I can remember. Should be a good game but i think in the end Oneida will wear them down and pull away a little late in the quarters.

Oneida is weak sauce.  Lambert will try to convince them with hellfire and brimstone all week, but at the end of the day the Indians just don't have the horses.

Tigers at home are worth at least 7-10 points.  From what i have seen, TL doesn't have anyone that can match up with the #7 kid at RW.  If he can stay healthy, presents a mismatch all night long.  Ole Chuck Webb down there will put something together to scalp the Injuns. 

Injuns--14

Tigers--32

2 minutes ago, Hater1 said:

Oneida is weak sauce.  Lambert will try to convince them with hellfire and brimstone all week, but at the end of the day the Indians just don't have the horses.

Tigers at home are worth at least 7-10 points.  From what i have seen, TL doesn't have anyone that can match up with the #7 kid at RW.  If he can stay healthy, presents a mismatch all night long.  Ole Chuck Webb down there will put something together to scalp the Injuns. 

Injuns--14

Tigers--32

#7 is definitely an athlete for Rockwood. He was the lone score against us. Fast and talented kid. But it takes a team.

7 hours ago, Hater1 said:

Injuns--14

Tigers--32

Weak Sawce?!? that number 7 for Rawtwood is softer than Charmin. I just hope him and that other kid can make it through the whole game without being added to the Roane Prayer chain. Oneida is comin in hot for that pretty boy QB. I hear his diddy is a big shot in town and thinks they rule the roost. Well i got some news for yall simpletons, the indians are a dang farce to be reckoned with and the reckonin is on friday night. indians win with a running clock!!!

3 hours ago, vawls54 said:

Weak Sawce?!? that number 7 for Rawtwood is softer than Charmin. I just hope him and that other kid can make it through the whole game without being added to the Roane Prayer chain. Oneida is comin in hot for that pretty boy QB. I hear his diddy is a big shot in town and thinks they rule the roost. Well i got some news for yall simpletons, the indians are a dang farce to be reckoned with and the reckonin is on friday night. indians win with a running clock!!!

A running clock? :blink: I am a huge Oneida fan but dang I don’t believe this one will be that lopsided. I sure would love a runnin clock! I’d say only thing that will be runnin is Oneidas offense every play. :roflol: