Oneida @ Rockwood

wpasi

Just now, orngnblk said:

Had the chance to against some weaker teams but didnt when they should have.Watching the Harriman game told me ALL i needed to hear.Meigs will score 40 on them.Other than Meigs it will be competitive.Meigs is like us way too many options on the field.

Not saying it wont be, but until I read this I thought our game would  be a good one. We have our last years starting HB. back in the line up we are firing on all cylinders now. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O&B said it! We had chance after chance just went back to old ways. Like me and Crow we’re talking last night. Oneida should have been throwing the ball all year and throw it more against teams you’re up big on just for the practice. It’s not gonna work when you are down and need points quick because Oneida just simply don’t know how to throw the ball. 

8 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I guess we just have a different opinion, I thought York had a quality win against Coalfield, but after last night Coalfield losing to very down MC team.

Rockwood beat Harriman last night and Oneida only scored 7 points against Harriman, I just think it will be hard for Oneida to go to Rockwood and win.

Coalfield lost their best player #54 last week.  They will struggle big time without him

8 hours ago, Spike16 said:

O&B said it! We had chance after chance just went back to old ways. Like me and Crow we’re talking last night. Oneida should have been throwing the ball all year and throw it more against teams you’re up big on just for the practice. It’s not gonna work when you are down and need points quick because Oneida just simply don’t know how to throw the ball. 

Now spike, when I said that earlier this year you got all bent out of shape with your “throw when we have to” and “if you can run why pass”  crap. Don’t try to change to the cool kids table in the middle of lunch break. . . Just end up getting your feelings hurt :roflol:

37 minutes ago, crow said:

Now spike, when I said that earlier this year you got all bent out of shape with your “throw when we have to” and “if you can run why pass”  crap. Don’t try to change to the cool kids table in the middle of lunch break. . . Just end up getting your feelings hurt :roflol:

Our your lunch money stole.:flower:

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, Spike16 said:

I'm a 60% run-40% pass kinda feller.  When you don't have a powerhouse line like the 2001 Landers,  you need to be able to throw the ball