Oneida @ Rockwood

wpasi

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Sorry to hear that. And I know how that feels we just returned a few games ago our 1st and 2nd backs. been playing with a 3rd guy all year till 5th game but he has done extremely well.

If the knee is as bad as early reports you'll get to see 4 of our primary backs from week 1 on the sidelines at your place in 2 weeks. That's as bad as I can remember. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crow said:

If the knee is as bad as early reports you'll get to see 4 of our primary backs from week 1 on the sidelines at your place in 2 weeks. That's as bad as I can remember. 

Crow he’s supposed to have MRI in the mornin. We were told from a reliable source that his knee was swelling way to fast and too much for nothin to not to be tore 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Hopefully we will be both healthy playoff time. You just secured 2 home games yeah? And have a chance for a 3rd if you beat us.

2 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Crow he’s supposed to have MRI in the mornin. We were told from a reliable source that his knee was swelling way to fast and too much for nothin to not to be tore 

Won't do MRI tomorrow with swelling that bad. Preliminary exam, pain management and brace and schedule MRI later this week I'm betting. If they do MRI tomorrow then swelling not to bad.