Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Don’t think Ballard will fool around too long if the pass isn’t there. I’d run it down their throat all night long as they showed us last year they can’t stop. 

The Devils will score at will, Betsy will score but will not match the Devils point production , therefore a Devils win is highly probable. Same issue that AC has , not met anybody of Greeneville's caliber all year. Agreed Witten is a good coach, but Greeneville's talent on both sides of the ball is just too much to try to overcome. Greene Devils by what ever the clock allows! 

10 hours ago, Domin18 said:

I agree what I should have said is he don't act his age with some of the stuff he says about AC kids and coaches. Just some of the stuff some Greeneville fans say on here it's hard to believe that adults talk like that.

Your a broad shouldered man, Dom. As a GHS fan sometimes I roll my eyes at the stuff we say. We have a real big time ball game this friday.

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

49-14 Devils 

Even Shawn Witten said everyone think it’ll be close because of last year. He said we aren’t last years team and Greeneville is definitely better than lastyear.  You could hear How scared he was in his voice. He even said we will regroup and get ready for next week. 

BLOWOUT INCOMING 

Stalk much???

you need to go back and listen again to the interview, he says in the Tom Taylor Show that if things don't go our way then we will regroup and come back at them, how is that sounding scared???

24 minutes ago, newcyclone said:

Stalk much???

you need to go back and listen again to the interview, he says in the Tom Taylor Show that if things don't go our way then we will regroup and come back at them, how is that sounding scared???

Not stalking I listen to tons show. But you can hear it in his voice as well on yourhighschoolsports

I don't think it will, but if it comes down to special teams and the kicking game, who has the edge?  Elizabethton had the  once #1, kicker in the Nation -class of 2021 (Kohls) transfer to Science Hill (now #5 ranked kicker most likely due to sitting out a year).  Looks like the Holly kid is having a good year for Betsy.  Greeneville's 2017 kicker was one of the few seniors on the team, has moved on to college ball.  Greeneville has a first year kicker who also is having a good year.  

8 hours ago, Swipes said:

When someone starts throwing jokes out about special needs thats not making something out of nothing.  It was tasteless and way out of line.  If you really believe that its nothing then your just as bad.  I'm all for good smack talk and you and DevilMan saying crazy comments about Ballard Statues and Gillum Letterman Jackets but a line was crossed and Domin18 knows that and edited his comment.

PS:  Make sure and head to English Class today because its You're not Your 

Well I indeed must have no idea what you're talking about. I was speaking of what I read. But gives you no absolute right to drag me into this and make accusations especially when I have a little sister with CP. I am sorry you are doing all this on the board and I apologise for missing something here. But no in no wise do I support and I see your upset and now it's my English. I would say that can be just as bad especially for those that never learned to read. Pot call kittle black. Go Mavs ! Good luck when you play the Mavs.

31 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I indeed must have no idea what you're talking about. I was speaking of what I read. But gives you no absolute right to drag me into this and make accusations especially when I have a little sister with CP. I am sorry you are doing all this on the board and I apologise for missing something here. But no in no wise do I support and I see your upset and now it's my English. I would say that can be just as bad especially for those that never learned to read. Pot call kittle black. Go Mavs ! Good luck when you play the Mavs.

Go back and read page 19 of the comment I quoted and responded to that Domin18 edited after I had already quoted him and you will see how it was distasteful.  If you have a little sister with CP then you would not find it funny or try to call me out on my response. (I have a Nephew that is special needs). Not knowing the difference between Your and You're has nothing to do with learning to read and is a grammatical error. (It's the same with people using There and their wrong).  Never have I once tried to insinuate that someone was Special Needs to any poster on here.  Domin18 crossed a line and got called out for it and said he shouldn't have said it (I respect him for that).  You tried to take up for him when you said I was making something out of nothing and didn't even know what he said in his original post.  So next time don't jump in and you wont be dragged into something it sounds like you wouldn't say or stand for :thumb:

Edited by Swipes

45 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Go back and read page 19 of the comment I quoted and responded to that Domin18 edited after I had already quoted him and you will see how it was distasteful.  If you have a little sister with CP then you would not find it funny or try to call me out on my response. (I have a Nephew that is special needs). Not knowing the difference between Your and You're has nothing to do with learning to read and is a grammatical error. (It's the same with people using There and their wrong).  Never have I once tried to insinuate that someone was Special Needs to any poster on here.  Domin18 crossed a line and got called out for it and said he shouldn't have said it (I respect him for that).  You tried to take up for him when you said I was making something out of nothing and didn't even know what he said in his original post.  So next time don't jump in and you wont be dragged into something it sounds like you wouldn't say or stand for :thumb:

Fair enough and I will have to reread this again. I just find it a little disappointing that you corrected my English but I guess that is the way you deal with issues. Anyways it's  all good. I do apologise but I am not at all worked up since I firmly believe most people do not believe everything said on here. Go Mavs  See you sooner or later :)

15 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

49-14 Devils 

Even Shawn Witten said everyone think it’ll be close because of last year. He said we aren’t last years team and Greeneville is definitely better than lastyear.  You could hear How scared he was in his voice. He even said we will regroup and get ready for next week. 

BLOWOUT INCOMING 

Umm no that is not what he said you left out some key words there and changed some others. I will not set here and explain but if your going to quote someone try using their words not yours to fit your agenda.  They have  special word for that in the dictionary you can look it up. As far as the fear I hear no fear what I do notice is some of you have a Witten Phobia. 

Edited by woodby30

25 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Umm no that is not what he said you left out some key words there and changed some others. I will not set here and explain but if your going to quote someone try using their words not yours to fit your agenda.  They have  special word for that in the dictionary you can look it up. As far as the fear I hear no fear what I do notice is some of you have a Witten Phobia. 

What I wrote what was true. Greeneville in a mercy rule