Waverly @ Riverside

rednecktiger31

34 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Thanks Vandy. I like the way you support your team as well. Last year in the playoffs you boys in blue and white got it fired up on CoachT and that was great, even though we were no longer in the playoffs by that time. Should be clear and 80 for our game Friday night. Hope Tiger Town loads up and comes over here. Our program needs a good gate for that night.

We travel well should be a lot of us there!

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Awsome game tho!

It really was, and my outlook on the Riverside game is partially based on that game. Waverly was better than us...y'all came to Scotts Hill early in the season and blasted us 40-0. Fast forward to the quarterfinal's, and we had the ball twice in the last 5:00 trailing by 5 points. The thing that should worry the Tigers (a little bit) is the fact that you had a tremendous defense that season, or we win that game and go to Trezevant in your place, despite the fact that you could score in the same manner that season as this year, by running and passing. Not predicting that type game, but Riverside's defense is as good or better than ours was in '16 ( talent wise), and our offense only put up 15 or 16 on your D.

2 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

Well it doesn't look like the Riverside field will get a chance to dry out lol as it is raining again today. Just hope for an injury free game Friday night and the field doesn't get torn up too bad. Last year our last regular season game was played in pouring down rain and our field was horrible for the playoffs! 

I know. Hope the field doesn't look to bad when we host ya again in a few weeks n the playoffs lol