Karns and Oak Ridge

bounder

56 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Word on the street is Oak Ridge's weakness is defending the pass. If this is true, expect Thomas Harper to have a big night. 

With that being said. Oak Ridge will still win this one by as much as they want. Karns defense is just bad bad bad. 

Oak Ridge 56  Karns 14

If true, and I’m not saying that it is, does Clinton possess a passing game to inflict significant damage against the Wildcat secondary?

7 hours ago, bounder said:

Saw some of their replay and bless their hearts they are bad. Feel sorry for them. Central wore them out. Almost looked like they were in slow motion.

Games like this scare me because we never seem to play our best...not even close. Plus, they have the best receiver in East TN and he's not in slow motion when I see him on the news every Friday night

• Like 1

Catswild   I was talking about Clinton but yes Karns can be a sleeping giant. Sometimes we tend to overlook them.

Couldn't watch Oak Ridge replays on the tv but I've seen Clinton, Oliver Springs and Anderson County this past weekend  and they all come through BBB with no problem but Oak Ridge Schools tells me it BBB fault,  go figure.  

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Powell and Fulton both had trouble with Harper, for a half. They definitely figured things out after halftime. I could see something similar this week.

He must be Devin's little bro? Karns always has some talent, but for some reason they just can't put it together and never have been able to. A guy like Bryson Rosser I bet could get things going there. They're kind of a sleeping giant. They always have very good basketball talent, so there is talent at that school. For what it's worth, I think their hoops coach is very mediocre. Give Aaron Green that Karns team that had Devin Sibley and they would've easily made the state tournament. 

Edited by SweetScience