TSSAA is a joke

hammerhound

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No sir, I haven’t talked to anyone. You know as well as I do that he came for playing time. It’s not a rant it’s just my opinion. You don’t have to agree with it. I picked Greenback to win it all before this cat showed up. I mean you had your entire team returning. Now the gap is just larger. Sure we would take him as well. However these things have never worked out for us in the past. Good luck to you boys as well and thanks for letting us at least have Roy back. 

We’re keeping the goat!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks Jack,we have all heard of the ones who do it wrong so it throws a red flag for the ones who actually do it right.I can take the criticism.

Let us not forget that this transfer was declined earlier because it didn't meet the requirements. Once the requirementswere met it was approved. Everyone seems to fail to mention that. 

5 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Some of y’all sound...... butt hurt. I mean GB was a powerhouse before they received the transfer. Should’ve been complaining then too. If it’s legal, then there’s nothing AT ALL wrong with it. But then again, there will be the ones coming out of the woodwork chanting “CHANGE THE RULES! CHANGE THE RULES!” Don’t complain. It just makes it an even better win if someone were to beat us. Look at it like that. 

Full disclosure there were plenty of transfers before this one though lol

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Let us not forget that this transfer was declined earlier because it didn't meet the requirements. Once the requirementswere met it was approved. Everyone seems to fail to mention that. 

Now you know you weren't suppose to bring that up.  That Childress man doesn't like to 'air' how this hardships get worked out.  

8 minutes ago, reaction said:

Yup last year was the first season with it. 

Thanks.  I thought so.  Being a bit mischievous today.  I was thinking since Jasper is playing there tonight and if they win every team in the county would have won on that turf and Boyd has still yet to win on it.   Don't take this the wrong way.  I've always been a big fan of Boyd Buchanan.   Wishing yall get it turned around and soon. 

27 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Thanks.  I thought so.  Being a bit mischievous today.  I was thinking since Jasper is playing there tonight and if they win every team in the county would have won on that turf and Boyd has still yet to win on it.   Don't take this the wrong way.  I've always been a big fan of Boyd Buchanan.   Wishing yall get it turned around and soon. 

It's the soccer field until further notice. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BAMF said:

I don't have a dog in this hunt. But one thing that needs to be considered is that more than likely a "home grown" kid who's probably been playing for the community since youth ball is going to get his playing time cut. I know if I had been working my tail off since jr high to get some playing time and some dude who wasn't getting enough touches to get a scholarship moved in and took my spot I would be pissed off. 

That is a great point and the way we have been running back by committee this year probably wont change much. 

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Now you know you weren't suppose to bring that up.  That Childress man doesn't like to 'air' how this hardships get worked out.  

No my point actually was the GB athletic director is doing his due diligence and making sure all rules are followed. Everyone knows they've got a target on their back. As long as it's legit let em play. If you can't talk them into coming to Oneida of course :grin: