Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

3 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

They have plenty of weapons there are plenty of things they can do.... If #5 can't run the ball then you sure can put him at QB and put line up #8 else where to create some different looks. You can put 6 and 8 in the backfield together and have them split reps at QB.

They have enough athletes who can play multiple spots to where they don't have to run the same darn thing over and over again.

5 has played QB all year and he has broke some long runs. No he isn’t the same kid he was last year but he does a decent job. I don’t agree to totally take the position away from him. Him playing there really opens up a lot of othe things. 

And one question to some of the TC fans that are able to see practice and warm ups, can Chasse not make a FG farther out than a PAT? Baines is gassed and Chasse is wearing the net out on the side warming up on the last drive. Why not let the kid give it a try, I mean if he misses it, you go to OT but instead you tell the kid that’s run the ball 30 times and plays both ways to go kick it. Hmmmm...... 

5 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I heard them specifically mention #7 that they were having a hard time with him and their coach said he was a stud lol

He is for sure. I have been very impressed with him all year. If he isn’t getting looks, he should be. He is a baller and has the looks of a next level player. 

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

5 has played QB all year and he has broke some long runs. No he isn’t the same kid he was last year but he does a decent job. I don’t agree to totally take the position away from him. Him playing there really opens up a lot of othe things. 

And one question to some of the TC fans that are able to see practice and warm ups, can Chasse not make a FG farther out than a PAT? Baines is gassed and Chasse is wearing the net out on the side warming up on the last drive. Why not let the kid give it a try, I mean if he misses it, you go to OT but instead you tell the kid that’s run the ball 30 times and plays both ways to go kick it. Hmmmm...... 

According to someone I truly respect on the staff, he said that Chassee cannot kick over 25 yards.  8 made several longer field goals last year. I know one against friendship and Lebanon so that’s why they decided it. That’s coming from someone that u would respect also. 

7 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

3 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

According to someone I truly respect on the staff, he said that Chassee cannot kick over 25 yards.  8 made several longer field goals last year. I know one against friendship and Lebanon so that’s why they decided it. That’s coming from someone that u would respect also. 

I seen him attempt some back before the jamboree in warm ups and then he has had a couple that barely went over on XPAT.

I will second your source.

I even posted about this back before the season and about how if the games against Lebanon, FC etc. came down to kicking we would be in trouble.

21 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

What about playing 5 at QB some and splitting 8, 6, and 7 out? 5 Isn’t the best passer but from what I’ve seen him do all year vs the small sample size 8 gave us tonight, 5 is the passer of the two. Heck leave 5 at QB and just play 6, 8 & 21 at RB.

That's a great idea #8 runs hard if nothing else line him up all over the field use him as a decoy some time the offense did look just like last year offense #5 is more accurate and throws a nice ball while #8 has a stronger arm but isn't that accurate TC should find an offense that matches their personal but it may be too late to do that now I just don't like the TC offense I seen today