HUNTINGDON @ WAYNE CO

ZEBRA35

5 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

WC has had their struggles this year but don't think they'll lay down for this game, they'll bring all they got. Injuries here and there up front has hurt, just got one lineman back last week only to have lost a starting defensive tackle the same week, lost another senior tackle that plays both sides go out in the third quarter last night with a broken leg that's started every game of his high school career. See y'all Friday!

Man I hate to hear that

Guest MustangMan2020
17 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Mustangs firing on all 8 cylinders. One horse goes down and another steps in and scores 3 TDs and shows he's the fastest kid on the team. D is legit and flys all over the field. Gonna be a long night for the Wildcats!

Little ahead of yourself on fastest kid on team Zebra!!

Guest MustangMan2020
17 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Take the dad glasses off and be honest 

Your funny!! Maybe u should !! 9 has nothing to prove!! I know one thing your a heck of a critic!! Your opinion means zero to me!! You’ve always had a loud mouth!! Don’t u ever tell me to take dad glasses off!! But yeah if u can line any of them up I will put my money on 9!! Now do I think #8 is fast yes, he’s a stud should be getting more touches!! 

7 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

:roflol:that’s funny!

Sorry. It was way out of line. Maybe we should just shut the season down and give it to Greenback!!? Second thought, maybe we should see how this plays out. Maybe see if y’all can get a player from Maryville too! 

Edited by Waker

21 minutes ago, Waker said:

Sorry. It was way out of line. Maybe we should just shut the season down and give it to Greenback!!? Second thought, maybe we should see how this plays out. Maybe see if y’all can get a player from Maryville too! 

You sound kind of worried to me. We were good before the transfer got here. And I mean c’mon.... have y’all seen a forward pass before? 

1 hour ago, MustangMan2020 said:

Your funny!! Maybe u should !! 9 has nothing to prove!! I know one thing your a heck of a critic!! Your opinion means zero to me!! You’ve always had a loud mouth!! Don’t u ever tell me to take dad glasses off!! But yeah if u can line any of them up I will put my money on 9!! Now do I think #8 is fast yes, he’s a stud should be getting more touches!! 

My money is on #9 also!