Hampton Heads to CLand

uknoit2

4 hours ago, pujo said:

That is a HUGE key. As far as I know Cloudland returns the whole line.

GB loses 1 the big Eighth grader will end up taking a Srs place this year before playoffs,we to will be strong up front but need a signal caller!Have a feeling we are gonna see each other a few times.We may just lean on each other all night.lol

21 hours ago, THE KING said:

Just curious what everyone thinks of cland's d now.  We've shut everyone down 4 weeks in a row now. Brewer's schemes have made a difference this year. We're playing the pass as well as we've ever played it and holding teams under 100 yards on the ground giving up 15 points the last 4 games 

21 hours ago, 91LANDERS said:

Mike didn’t want to hurt jrs feelings. But more than that, he wasn’t gonna have Kat in his ear for running the score up on him. lol  Easily 40+ to 0 if we don’t let up in the 3rd. No score in the second half? That tells the tale. This was our year. HHS has tons of young talent coming up and several freshmen gaining experience this year. These back to back wins will be the last for a while...  Again...

You heard it here first

Been hiding in a cabin in RM and just got service.

We are young but no excuse for what I witnessed last night. None.

Block your assignment, hit the hole, get rid of the ball quick...Its that simple on O. Had opportunities to get downfield. Got to do better.

Coffe ran HARD and Our freshman safety had way too many tackles IMO. 91Landers may agree.

Youth did rear its head on D a couple times and I can handle that, but lack of effort should never be acceptable. We showed it in the HV, JC, & SN games. Not last night.

91 is also correct, had Sr not pulled back, could've been the worst whipping HHS has taken in some time.

SMH 

Just now, orngnblk said:

GB loses 1 the big Eighth grader will end up taking a Srs place this year before playoffs,we to will be strong up front but need a signal caller!Have a feeling we are gonna see each other a few times.We may just lean on each other all night.lol

Not in the same League O&B. You guys are firing on all cylinders. Won't have another competitive game until the 4th round.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, harley04 said:

thought Hampton was 17 points better than that, we are hanging in there 18-14 half AE. Our starting QB got hurt freshman starting throwing him in the fire at AE, I love my highlanders but picked AE :mrgreen: 

The "other" Hampton team showed up last night harley :flower:

Just now, orngnblk said:

Yes i was vague,was talking about next season.Sorry about that

Just now, orngnblk said:

Yes i was vague,was talking about next season.Sorry about that

Cloudland won't be as good next year,don't lose many but the one's they lose will hurt alot.

Pujo like I have talked to you about. If some of the athletic younger kids in the school would play next year I think they could be pretty good. With the line being all back there no reason for the RBs not to get 5 plus yards a carry.Next year a like to see Julian at LB to replace Johnson.