5A top 10 as of 10/1/18

blazer1set

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You apologize for calling me out on Twitter? 

Oh no, you got that wrong. I truly believe you, Gaddis, Rankin and Turner would be great on a Pod cast. I was trying to think of people who know high school football and would be enjoyable to listen to. It was meant as a compliment. 

If you feel I stepped over the line, I certainly apologize. I am having a lot of health problems and some involve the effects of alcohol on my brain. I should leave CoachT and just read what others have to say. Good luck to Maryville and ALWAYS RWR!

1 minute ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Oh no, you got that wrong. I truly believe you, Gaddis, Rankin and Turner would be great on a Pod cast. I was trying to think of people who know high school football and would be enjoyable to listen to. It was meant as a compliment. 

If you feel I stepped over the line, I certainly apologize. I am having a lot of health problems and some involve the effects of alcohol on my brain. I should leave CoachT and just read what others have to say. Good luck to Maryville and ALWAYS RWR!

You didn’t step over the line. Chill out Willie. I thought it was funny. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. Alcoa is just way better than you thought. Tons of people tried to tell you when they played DB but you wouldn’t listen. You were the only one that didn’t know. 

That could be true, or......   maybe DB was not near as good as I thought.     Time will tell.    As Einstein said, "Time is relative".....   oh wait, or was it "Time is money"....  

2 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

That could be true, or......   maybe DB was not near as good as I thought.     Time will tell.    As Einstein said, "Time is relative".....   oh wait, or was it "Time is money"....  

Any thoughts on Murvul Blazer? Don’t think many of us are/were putting too much stock on how good DB is/was...:thumb:

4 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Any thoughts on Murvul Blazer? Don’t think many of us are/were putting too much stock on how good DB is/was...:thumb:

Murvul is the Gold Standard by which all others are judged.      But I still stand as the lone voice in the Admiral Wilderness calling out for a 28-24 DB win on Friday...

shutterstock_227051371_mini.jpg

Just now, blazer1set said:

Murvul is the Gold Standard by which all others are judged.      But I still stand as the lone voice in the Admiral Wilderness calling out for a 28-24 DB win on Friday...

shutterstock_227051371_mini.jpg

Good answer. Therefore, Alcoa shouldn’t have been a surprise to you or anyone else. :thumb: I’m not gonna call it, but I have said that I believe this is a game that DB can win. 

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Beating a rented mule or red headed step child is both morally and criminally wrong. I apologize for not saying that in my original comment. I have a serious problem with not thinking before I post. If it gets any worse I will leave CoachT.

Willie, you are ok. That is one of many cliche' sayings that make me go .... hmmmmm ...