South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

My 2 girls graduated 1 and 2 from South Pittsburg and Im not politically correct. Congrats to your daughter by the way. The rest of your points are spot on. Everyone is talking about what whitwell has to prove and what there thinking. I'm pretty sure that the pirates have one thing on there mind. Prove that they are still the bullies of the valley and get back to have another go with the other orange and black team.

I was just saying a select few from Whitwell that were transplanted from say, SP have a good IQ! :roflol::roflol:

They way I see it, Whitwell has more to stress over than the Pirates! Mentality plays a good part of football! I think that will play into SP favor! 

Yes,home field advantage is at stake but like I said, SP has been here many many times....not just twice here recently like the Tigers! 

30 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I was just saying a select few from Whitwell that were transplanted from say, SP have a good IQ! :roflol::roflol:

They way I see it, Whitwell has more to stress over than the Pirates! Mentality plays a good part of football! I think that will play into SP favor! 

Yes,home field advantage is at stake but like I said, SP has been here many many times....not just twice here recently like the Tigers! 

Whitwell has a great team. No denying that. But like I said they haven't accomplished nothing yet. They have a good chance to change that Friday but if they don't they are through for years to come. That is pressure. It will be a great game but stats don't win games and I don't care if they score 40 points as long as we score 41. I just don't think they have played a defense like we have and I do think we have a few more weapons than trousdale do. 

41 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Whitwell has a great team. No denying that. But like I said they haven't accomplished nothing yet. They have a good chance to change that Friday but if they don't they are through for years to come. That is pressure. It will be a great game but stats don't win games and I don't care if they score 40 points as long as we score 41. I just don't think they have played a defense like we have and I do think we have a few more weapons than trousdale do. 

I agree! Like I said before, until I see the final score saying Whitwell has won I still believe our SP boys will show up and get a win in Tigerland! 

Yes, I honestly believe that our D will set the tone of the game right from the beginning. 

Like you, if they score 40 and we score 41 I’ll take the win! 

5 hours ago, Indian said:

2017_11_17_10_24_09.thumb.png.54a357d06727c33622797dc80e9cb172.pngHopefully there will be none of the shenanigans like these last year. 

Lol...they got it ran down their throat in the playoffs last year. They may just do that to us this year, who knows? In other news, 51 for a  high Friday night...football weather.

Edited by powerp

Just now, ScallyWag said:

Crybabies and losers usually!

SP has more weapons than Trousdale for sure.#9 to pound the ball inside and #4,#7 to take it mostly outside and down the sidelines. #5 and #8 to catch and run.The Defense is what this game will come down to.Which one plays with the most heart and want-to will decide this game Friday night.The pressure is on the Tigers.This is the best team i ever remember them having but will the monkey stay on their backs Friday night? I still say Yes it will.Pirates by 8.

35 minutes ago, ScallyWag said:

SP has more weapons than Trousdale for sure.#9 to pound the ball inside and #4,#7 to take it mostly outside and down the sidelines. #5 and #8 to catch and run.The Defense is what this game will come down to.Which one plays with the most heart and want-to will decide this game Friday night.The pressure is on the Tigers.This is the best team i ever remember them having but will the monkey stay on their backs Friday night? I still say Yes it will.Pirates by 8.

No way Whitwell beats SP. Its in their head they can't do it. SP by 21.

• Like 1