South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

27 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

The team I’m keeping my eye on is that Republic team if they get in, apparently they got a lot of athletes 

Republic will not touch you guys or SP! They got a couple good athletes and a Good running back but for Whitwell or SP to worry about them is a joke! They is no one in Region 4 that will threat either of you guys!

6 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Republic will not touch you guys or SP! They got a couple good athletes and a Good running back but for Whitwell or SP to worry about them is a joke! They is no one in Region 4 that will threat either of you guys!

Who is the top teams over there I know it’s pretty balanced 

3 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

My first will be Cornersville because they were runner up and have shut almost everyone out,Next is Huntingdon then LC.Other than those three i dont think it matters.Just like over here SP,WHS and GHS.

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

That 1 and 2 seed will be decided Friday between Jo byrnes and Gordonsville. The 3 and 4 seed will prob be last game of year between Monterey and Republic! Monterey beat Clay pretty bad and Clay beat Republic so if Republic beats Monterey and Monterey wins out I do believe Monterey still a 4 seed but if Republic beats Monterey I think it puts Clay in! Still hard to say with 3 and 4 seed but that Region is way down. SP and Whitwell will Mercy rule first 2 rounds!!!

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

My first will be Cornersville because they were runner up and have shut almost everyone out,Next is Huntingdon then LC.Other than those three i dont think it matters.Just like over here SP,WHS and GHS.

Republic is the area we play 1st and 2nd round, I figured those was the 3 out that way 

2 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

That 1 and 2 seed will be decided Friday between Jo byrnes and Gordonsville. The 3 and 4 seed will prob be last game of year between Monterey and Republic! Monterey beat Clay pretty bad and Clay beat Republic so if Republic beats Monterey and Monterey wins out I do believe Monterey still a 4 seed but if Republic beats Monterey I think it puts Clay in! Still hard to say with 3 and 4 seed but that Region is way down. SP and Whitwell will Mercy rule first 2 rounds!!!

Ahh okay, who do you have winning it Friday? 

Edited by AllAboutTheW

Just now, AllAboutTheW said:

Ahh okay, who do you have winning it Friday? 

If Gville plays like they are capable of im going with Gordonsville! I know like scores is a nono but JB beat Monterey by 7 in a close one and Gville beat Monterey by 1 point in the final seconds so im going to say JB by a touchdown since they have home field advantage! I would love to see Monterey finish 3rd and Whitwell win and Montery come to Whitwell since that is my old high school and its like a 10 mile drive from work lol. Sorry to all my SP buds but its closer!