South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

Wingo is the go to All Star on this Whitwell team to me. Petty and the rest of the kids are really good too and not taking anything away from them but if Wingo wasn't on this team then this Whitwell team would not be as dangerous. It would be equivalent to taking Raulston off our team. I think he means that much to the Tigers.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

Wingo is the go to All Star on this Whitwell team to me. Petty and the rest of the kids are really good too and not taking anything away from them but if Wingo wasn't on this team then this Whitwell team would not be as dangerous. It would be equivalent to taking Raulston off our team. I think he means that much to the Tigers.

I think its petty or Wingo both great at what they do. Petty had like 24 tackles against Trousdale with the game winning TD don’t take credit from him lol arguably the best player in the valley 

I know our boys aren’t scared or nervous. This same group of kids have been beating them since 7 years old, now add Wingo. When they were in Middle School the final score was 30-6 and Whitwell went to play in the Championship game against Grundy (Wingo). If Whitwell loses, it’s the same old Whitwell. If S Pitt loses it’s an embarrassment. I would say it’s more mental for the Pirates! 

30 minutes ago, powerp said:

Wingo is better than Raulston

14 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

I know our boys aren’t scared or nervous. This same group of kids have been beating them since 7 years old, now add Wingo. When they were in Middle School the final score was 30-6 and Whitwell went to play in the Championship game against Grundy (Wingo). If Whitwell loses, it’s the same old Whitwell. If S Pitt loses it’s an embarrassment. I would say it’s more mental for the Pirates! 

Nope,they know their supposed to win.Whitwell hopes they can.Its as simple as that.SP has a mental advantage on MOST teams they play and good reason why...THEY WIN its just  what they do.

Edited by orngnblk

10 minutes ago, sportman said:

Don't think so. I think there both equal and take either one off there teams and production goes way down for both sides. 

All-Around he is imo, I think Garrett is in a great system for him, wingo was in a veer with terrible coaching and was still putting up good numbers and then we put him in a spread with good coaching and look what’s happening now. And I’m not trying to take anything away from 9 he is great at what he does. But as a all around player I think Wingo is better 

Edited by AllAboutTheW

28 minutes ago, sportman said:

The winner of this game is definitely in the drivers seat but still have that third round game  that is the most important, if both teams get that far, but who is going to beat either one of us?  

The team I’m keeping my eye on is that Republic team if they get in, apparently they got a lot of athletes 

Edited by AllAboutTheW