Harriman at Greenback

orngnblk

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Breaking news Oakdale will forfeit the rest of their season that means we may have two byes in a row at the end of the year not good

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Breaking news Oakdale will forfeit the rest of their season that means we may have two byes in a row at the end of the year not good

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you my durn goat will be glad.  You about run the durn hooves off of him.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

i wonder if anyone has a bye that is not gonna make it to the playoffs? Maybe a private school someone that is good but couldnt cut the mustard 

They need to give the next team up and region one that didn't make the playoffs that spot that would be the right thing to do. Or let another Region 2 team in they need to do something this is out of control.

Edited by orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

I guess I really just no good answer for this it just really stinks for our kids to miss two games there senior year.

And it doesn’t stink for the seniors at oakdale. Missing their last 3 games. Or the ones that had their seasons ended due to injuries. 

14 minutes ago, Vols2016 said:

What u want them to do show up with 11 players that would be a good game.  Tssaa can’t mend an ACL, collarbone or shoulder. 

I'm talking about 2 weeks without a game heading to playoffs....meant no disrespect to oakdale....2 weeks is a long stretch without a game to start the playoffs....tssaa should give unakas spot to someone for the 1st round