6A Pre Playoff predictions

dannyq

On 10/11/2018 at 5:20 PM, Laneman36 said:

In my opinion you can't be a 3A team and be the "Best in the State" when you are in Maryville's area. I feel like that is an excuse. They haven't been overly dominant as usual. Ooltewah tomorrow night will speak volumes to me about where they are as far as normality.

After putting 42-0 on them Owls tonight, as much as it pains me to say it Alcoa may indeed be the "Best in the State" regardless if they're 3A or not. Maryville knows more than anyone that Alcoa isn't your typical 3A school. We very well could still walk away with a 6A title but losing to them tin cans will never be acceptable.

To say Maryville doesn't have athletes is crazy talk. If not for the athletes we "don't" have our supposed "big" kids wouldn't be winning so much. This may be one of our smaller lines we've had yet they still keep winning. Athlete wise, I could put a bunch of our WR's and RB's on a track team and guarantee they'd smoke most teams in the state this year.

Edited by JSamson7

4 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

DEM OWLS ALWAYS IN THE MIX AINT MISSED THE PLAYOFFS SINCE 2011.. NAW WE AINT GOT THAT GOLD BALL YET BUT WE POST SEASON BOUND NO MATTER WUT. ALWAYS TOP 3 IN OUR DISTRICT AND 3X DISTRICT CHAMPS IN 5A AND ON DA BRINK OF PULLING OF ONE IN THE MIGHTY 6A WITH THE BEST TEAM IN TENNESSEE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! I RESPECT MARIVIL BUT THEY PUT THEIR PANTS ON JUST LIKE ERRBODY ELSE! I DON'T SEE WHY THEY ARGUE WITH YAL THATS JUST LIKE CLEVELAND TELLING GOLDEN STATE THAT THEY ARE NOT THE BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL!! MARIVILLIANS GET OFF THIS THREAD AND HOPE THAT MY OWLS DONT DO AN ALCOA ON YOUR TEAM!!:thumb::motorbike:

#LOP 

#TIEDFORFIRST 

Two different Passives on two different threads .

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

We're well aware of that and have been for over 70 years, but that same 3A team would blank you guys just as bad if not worse. Not to mention your beat coach ever is a former Maryville guy. Let that sink in...

MAN YAL BE ON THE DEFENSE WHO ARE YOU?? A WIN IS A WIN.. LET THAT SINK IN...I DON'T CARE.. KEEP WINNING.

#LOP