Oneida vs Bledsoe

Guest Fall101

47 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Happy Valley can either finish first or third, and in order to finish first they will have to beat South Greene PLUS Cosby has to beat Hampton. My money is on them finishing third.

South Greene is definitely a 2nd half team this year. I'm pretty sure they have 2 come from behind victories from at least 2 touchdowns behind iirc.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

South Greene is definitely a 2nd half team this year. I'm pretty sure they have 2 come from behind victories from at least 2 touchdowns behind iirc.

Well lets hope they have to come back from a lot more than two touchdowns if we play them. Region 1 is down from last year, and it wasn't very high up last year imo.

30 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Well lets hope they have to come back from a lot more than two touchdowns if we play them. Region 1 is down from last year, and it wasn't very high up last year imo.

Considering last years 4th seed is a probable #1 seed I think they are somewhat down from last year. Murphys Fair had Happy Valley picked to be #1 seed from that region this year.

5 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Happy Valley can either finish first or third, and in order to finish first they will have to beat South Greene PLUS Cosby has to beat Hampton. My money is on them finishing third.

Thanks tigernation, I agree 3rd probably more likely. 

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

It still confounds me that Wartburg beat Cumberland Gap. Wish someone could shed some light on that. The bottom of our region is still a mess until next Friday. 

Yeah, I would have never guessed that, although they had Oneida on the ropes until half time. Apparently their qb is a good athlete i think it was they said. The oneida folk may elaborate more on the subject. Didn't look like Rockwood had a problem though.

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, I would have never guessed that, although they had Oneida on the ropes until half time. Apparently their qb is a good athlete i think it was they said. The oneida folk may elaborate more on the subject. Didn't look like Rockwood had a problem though.

I can't explain either scenario yeti. 

1 hour ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Does Oneida have a radio station that streams their games? Won’t be able to make the trip. 

Hive105.com they do a good job. Only thing is that station covers scott high also and they broadcast one or the other live and the other on taped delay right after the live game. Not sure who's live this week.