Smith County vs Watertown

PurpleReign

2 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

49-7 at the half. I much better effort this week. A few missques but I don’t think I’ve ever seen any team play a perfect game at this level. Defense looks like they’ve dropped their gaurd a bit for part of a series but pick it back up again. 

Running clock time. 

Webster looking better? Meigs beat Polk 24-3

Great showing on offense #16 slinging it #21 #25 #28 all catching it and #4 running hard man that d gets to the ball quick. I don't know all the coaches but the d coach Hackett always has his game plan in place and they excute it perfect.. Rust was gone tonight.

Edited by diesel28

44 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Great showing on offense #16 slinging it #21 #25 #28 all catching it and #4 running hard man that d gets to the ball quick. I don't know all the coaches but the d coach Hackett always has his game plan in place and they excute it perfect.. Rust was gone tonight.

I am a little concerned about their secondary. Forrest and SC both made some plays on our secondary. If their line could of held up I believe we may of had some issues covering their receivers. Other than that it was a stellar performance!

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Webster looking better? Meigs beat Polk 24-3

Much better tonight. Used all his weapons. Even one of his few incompletions was a good play on his part. Used his feet well, moved up in the pocket when needed. He did really well. He also got rid of the ball a bit faster tonight. So much much better. 

36 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I am a little concerned about their secondary. Forrest and SC both made some plays on our secondary. If their line could of held up I believe we may of had some issues covering their receivers. Other than that it was a stellar performance!

Agreed, on passing plays at least. Run stopping they’ve been good. Need to make some more plays back there for sure. 

9 hours ago, Bms54 said:

Had some young guys out there and gave up a big pass getting some kids some experience and blew a coverage they will learn and make corrections watertown will be working with the passing defense but that defense is something special not enough credit for hacked boys 

Exactly correct. Except for that one series that you referenced, the first team D was lights out. Lots of stops behind the line of scrimmage. A couple of missques, but they were mistakes of aggression. I think it easier to dial kids back than it is to rev them up. The D was hungry last night.