Smith County vs Watertown

PurpleReign

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

If what SC fans say about the incident between Satterfield and one of their players is true, I can understand why they won't play. However, IMO, the gate money would be hard to give up, the same goes with Watertown. I imagine that in two years this will be a region game, anyways. They may be trying to put someone else on the schedule until then for something different. IDK.

My opinion is that I don't see much reason to not play a team that within 20 miles and close in classification, but that's just me.

As far as TC's incident with Signal Mountain, TC fans can defend it all that want. What happened was classless on both sides. Their mascot shouldn't have attempted to plant the flag, and he shouldn't have been tackled by a spectator. Period. 

Watertown 47

Smith 7

The incident is true....I know the kid it happened too, and a couple of others near the sideline where it happened. Ole Coach Sat even called an apologized to the players Mom.  I don't think she was too receptive.

But, there would be good gates for all involved.....TC can throw out their chest all they want but the wins/loses are even when they have played. SC won the last 2 out of 3.  35-0 and 35-0 SC the20-0 TC.

Usually  a lot of excitement and good games to watch.

As for the WT series, I don't know why that doesn't continue. They have their ups and downs, and right now they are up..........With already playing a 1A school every year, they MAY seeing  a chance to get a 3A /4A/5A instead. I don't know.

Maybe I need to use RTDs Crystal Ball, Tarot Cards or learn to read Wooly Worms like he does to predict such things. .   

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Your not that smart contracts are only made every two years with a home and away and for next year Smith won't play Watertown next season and they refuse to play TC for many years and yes using my logic explains why Smith Co is dogging two 2A schools because of they know that both games they would take a L

Maybe not, but right now your helping me........A lot of people wish they could see 2 years ahead.......

AGAIN, Using your logic......2 years ago SC should have only scheduled 4-5 games this year. Even cancelled the 1A G-ville game.