Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

The difference will be in the trenches, EHS gave up 2 sacks against the devils but if you were there like I was you would know that the devils hit the QB several times even tore his helmet off lol that’s why Russell threw the TD pass. Cyclones D line had no answer against the run vs the devils, devils o line dominated them don’t know who coaches EHS  d line but he was out coached the devils o line simply controlled the game. Anderson County vs EHS should be a good game but I cannot see either team getting by Greenville 

Edited by Warrior39
Not relevant

47 minutes ago, Warrior39 said:

The difference will be in the trenches, EHS gave up 2 sacks against the devils but if you were there like I was you would know that the devils hit the QB several times even tore his helmet off lol that’s why Russell threw the TD pass. Cyclones D line had no answer against the run vs the devils, devils o line dominated them don’t know who coaches EHS  d line but he was out coached the devils o line simply controlled the game. Anderson County vs EHS should be a good game but I cannot see either team getting by Greenville 

Only thing AC is worried about is theatrics and firework shows