Blackman builds a tougher resume with Alcoa, Mt Juliet and Ravenwood

Blaze45

2 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Take it easy Slant. I think youve punked a few of our fans. Id go out on a limb and say escaped ,kinda like we did last year. 

Hey brother, a win is a win, right? Hate to keep bringing it up. But your ole buddy Barn just doesn’t know when to stop. I respect the Murvul program and what they have accomplished both with zoned players and out of zone players. However, ole Barn likes to throw stones at other programs, and not his own. Hope you can see that. So. I guess just sit back and enjoy. We can both sling it all day. Alcoa is doing nothing that Murvul isn’t doing or has done on a daily basis. :thumb:

9 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Hey brother, a win is a win, right? Hate to keep bringing it up. But your ole buddy Barn just doesn’t know when to stop. I respect the Murvul program and what they have accomplished both with zoned players and out of zone players. However, ole Barn likes to throw stones at other programs, and not his own. Hope you can see that. So. I guess just sit back and enjoy. We can both sling it all day. Alcoa is doing nothing that Murvul isn’t doing or has done on a daily basis. :thumb:

I was retorting all in fun Slant ,I dont begrudge your win. Good football is what it is. I think someone said onetime " handling victory is easy to do with class , its how you lose that shows the heart of a man."  

We are all fortunate to have as much success as we have seen. 

Edited by GREYRIDERx

Just now, GREYRIDERx said:

I was retorting all in fun Slant. Good football is what it is. I think someone said onetime " handling victory is easy to do with class , its how you lose that shows the heart of a man."  

Totally agree! Very fortunate but there is always one butthurt fan that wants to ruin it for everyone. I know you see it. I guess maybe it’s best to ignore it. However, sometimes the crap just gets old....

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I was retorting all in fun Slant ,I dont begrudge your win. Good football is what it is. I think someone said onetime " handling victory is easy to do with class , its how you lose that shows the heart of a man."  

Well said

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I hope like heck we can whallop the fire out of both ya'll one day....lol