Blackman builds a tougher resume with Alcoa, Mt Juliet and Ravenwood

Blaze45

20 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

2eb5qpz.jpg

Not all your players came from Eagleton. Dont forget the 3 or 4 y’all got from Alcoa..:lol: One of them being your best player...And your team still lost! -_-

Interesting to hear you have secret complaints about the Murvul program. We all know about your issues with Alcoa. Fill us in on your Murvul woes Barn.....

Edited by Throwdeslant

33 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Not all your players came from Eagleton. Dont forget the 3 or 4 y’all got from Alcoa..:lol: One of them being your best player...And your team still lost! -_-

If the TSSAA grew a set of balls and put a rule into play for every out of zone player you have to add 20 students per player you would see Alcoa in 5A in a New York Minute. For some reason you think I'm against Alcoa but I'm not. I would like to see them play the teams they should be playing.  There is no doubt Alcoa will possibly have one of the best two or three teams in the state over the next three years and I can promise you the TSSAA will eventually bring down rules on open zoning like I mentioned because of the giant problem it has created with a select few schools. If they finally chopped the head off the Private schools don't think open zoning schools will be any problem. Far as Maryville losing to Alcoa I had nothing to do with that loss. I'm just a fan that went to the game but I did have something to do about it when I played which was a part of a 15 game streak over Alcoa. How did it turn out when you played? Or did you?

Edited by BarneySox2007

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If the TSSAA grew a set of balls and put a rule into play for every out of zone player you have you have to add 20 students per player you would see Alcoa in 5A in a New York Minute. For some reason you think I'm against Alcoa but I'm not. I would like to see them play the teams they should be playing.  There is no doubt Alcoa will possibly have one of the best two or three teams in the state over the next three years and I can promise you the TSSAA will eventually bring down rules on open zoning like I mentioned because of the giant problem it has created with a select few schools. If they finally chopped the head off the Private schools don't think open zoning schools will be any problem. Far as Maryville losing to Alcoa I had nothing to do with that loss. I'm just a fan that went to the game but I did have something to do about it when I played which was a part of a 15 game streak over Alcoa. How did it turn out when you played? Or did you?

Image result for bah blah blah gif

Image result for butthurt gif