AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 15 2018

Southtowner

Just now, cornerback10 said:

Greenback is the most talented out of all 5 for sure. 

Polls don’t mean a thing in October. It’s a good talking point, but doesn’t amount to anything.

Teams should be rewarded for beating good teams tho.Thats a good resume as you say.TC and SP?The most feared names in small town football.

13 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

2 4-4 teams and a team with a defense comparable to a block of Swiss cheese.

Cute, little wins but not on par with TC/SP victories. Whitwell went to The Creekbank and pulled a victory so extra points there. 

You Cornerysville Pups have no idea what you are in for when you roll in to Paul Ward Stadium come Round 3. This team is junior and senior heavy and have had 1 game circled on the calendar all year and it's this one! Not sure what you thought about last years Huntingdon team but this one is better. 5 MORE WEEKS!

4 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You Cornerysville Pups have no idea what you are in for when you roll in to Paul Ward Stadium come Round 3. This team is junior and senior heavy and have had 1 game circled on the calendar all year and it's this one! Not sure what you thought about last years Huntingdon team but this one is better. 5 MORE WEEKS!

Yeah, that’s what I thought. No rebuttal to my point. I think Huntingdon has just as good as shot as any to win state this year. Why do you Huntingdon fans always need to be told you’re “pretty”? Everybody on this message board thinks Huntingdon is good. I promise.

It’s hilarious that y’all are so fired up about Cornersville lol. We are living in Huntingdon’s head rent free.

Edited by cornerback10
  • Like 1

Just now, cornerback10 said:

Yeah, that’s what I thought. No rebuttal to my point. I think Huntingdon has just as good as shot as any to win state this year. Why do you Huntingdon fans always need to be told you’re “pretty”? Everybody on this message boards thinks Huntingdon is good I promise.

It’s hilarious that y’all are so fired up about Cornersville lol. We are living in Huntingdon’s head rent free.

What it sounds like to me lol