AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 15 2018

Southtowner

12 minutes ago, horse said:

Who you calling stupidest. Did you reread before you pushed submit.Out whooped what is that? Smaller but larger package?Im guessing you showed it to your boy so he could read it for you.Maybe you should get him to post for you from now on boy.

You so funny I will see if he will do that 

Everyone in the west has wrote Lake County off. The Falcons will be a tough out for Huntingdon or Cornersville in the semifinals if LC and Huntingdon/ Cornersville can avoid the upset before then. LC will just continue to fly under the radar.

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ambassador’s Class 2A Poll

1. Greenback 
2. Whitwell
3. Huntingdon 
4. Cornersville 
5. South Pittsburg 
6. Lake County
7. West Carroll
8. Oliver Springs 
9. Huntland
10. Cloudland

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Everyone in the west has wrote Lake County off. The Falcons will be a tough out for Huntingdon or Cornersville in the semifinals if LC and Huntingdon/ Cornersville can avoid the upset before then. LC will just continue to fly under the radar.

I saw Lake Co play Friday night and I saw where the Falcon faithful were excited about how they played. I don’t think they have anything for Huntingdon or Cornersville.

Edited by Waker

Just now, Waker said:

I saw Lake Co play Friday night. I don’t think they have anything for Huntingdon or Cornersville.

We might get to see. Same thing was said last year about Huntingdon. I'm not saying LC will win but it will definitely be a challenge for both the mustang's and Cornersviile. I've seen Huntingdon they have a very good team but not unbeatable by no means. Alot of football to be played until then. 

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Huntingdon is 50 points better than Lake Co. I thought #23 was some super tailback with all these yards in his career??? Seeing him for the 1st time Friday night at West Carroll I wasnt impressed. #11 looked to be your best back at least he ran the hardest. QB is a big kid with no threat to throw. Cornersville/Huntingdon winner destroys LC IF LC gets to semi finals 

5 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Huntingdon is 50 points better than Lake Co. I thought #23 was some super tailback with all these yards in his career??? Seeing him for the 1st time Friday night at West Carroll I wasnt impressed. #11 looked to be your best back at least he ran the hardest. QB is a big kid with no threat to throw. Cornersville/Huntingdon winner destroys LC IF LC gets to semi finals 

50 points better. I like that. Same old Huntingdon fans. If the stangs are 50 points better then I will tip my hat to them. I very seriously doubt they are 50 points better if so they could win 1 and 2A easy. I guess we will have to wait and see if the matchup happens but I'll be more than glad to take your 50 points for dinner at boyette's if your up for it.

Edited by lakecounty1968

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

50 points better. I like that. Same old Huntingdon fans. If the stangs are 50 points better then I will tip my hat to them. I very seriously doubt they are 50 points better if so they could win 1 and 2A easy. I guess we will have to wait and see if the matchup happens but I'll be more than glad to take your 50 points for dinner at boyette's if your up for it.

:hungry: lol I agree, I don't think we are 50pts better either. I don't think LC can score with Huntingdon and that's been our thing this year when we play quality teams. Our defense isn't as strong as our offense, however, if the defense gets a couple of good stands and force you to punt....game over! Even the high powered offense from Waverly couldn't catch up once we got out in front.

10 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Lake County made the 4 hour trip to Cornersville and almost beat us (granted Woodard didn’t play after the 1st drive). And from what I understand, they hardly lost anyone from last year’s team. I doubt Huntingdon/Cornersville “destroys” a team of Lake County’s caliber. 

• Like 1