Dobyns Bennett

kingindian33

19 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

The message boards are dead, probably because there are people like you who just aren't any fun to interact with. 

As for Maryville, I guess pre-Cambrian = 607 days, because that how long it's been since the Red Rebels won a State Championship. 

I don't know what you call the 21,426 days since Dobyns-Bennett was awarded a State Championship?

Here is some Interesting math to go with your work RR.It took Columbus about 5 weeks to travel the Atlantic ocean to America.{ DB 21,426 }days divided by about 35 days { five weeks } equals 612 .Pretty darn close to Maryville's 607.My  point being that  it's long enough for Columbus to cross the Atlantic 600 + times since DB was voted champsSee the source image

Edited by BatmanDevil

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:10 AM, Red Rebels said:

The message boards are dead, probably because there are people like you who just aren't any fun to interact with. 

As for Maryville, I guess pre-Cambrian = 607 days, because that how long it's been since the Red Rebels won a State Championship. 

I don't know what you call the 21,426 days since Dobyns-Bennett was awarded a State Championship?

Doesn't really matter if it's 607 or 21,426 days, doesn't matter if it was won or awarded, all are in the past. Worry about what's happening today.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:59 AM, blazer1set said:

FWIW - ran into a parent the other day who has a kid playing on the line, and he said there is much more of a cohesiveness to the team (at least the linemen) this year than last.   He feels the lines will be very solid but the challenges are going to be the backfield and defensive backs.   However, he mentioned a couple of coaching changes on the defensive side that seem to be resonating very well with the players.   They are viewing last year as an experiment (getting a new coach after... what.... 100 years???), he said that based on what he has been able to see that the coach/player relationship is much improved.    We'll find out in 26 days....

The line was good last year and the year before.  Hicks carried the team on offense last year. Without him they might not of won a single game but still had a losing record. I don't think they have anybody near the caliber of Hicks on this years team. Heck the QB weighs in at about 140lbs. so I don't see him going the distance.  I could see the coach/player relationship being improved under Christian. With that last coach it was more about him than the players. Always spouting out those silly Mayberry jokes to bring attention to himself. To my knowledge I don't think either of the two "new coaches" on defense have ever coached a down. So yes, we'll find out in 26 days. I'm not excited.

21 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

The line was good last year and the year before.  Hicks carried the team on offense last year. Without him they might not of won a single game but still had a losing record. I don't think they have anybody near the caliber of Hicks on this years team. Heck the QB weighs in at about 140lbs. so I don't see him going the distance.  I could see the coach/player relationship being improved under Christian. With that last coach it was more about him than the players. Always spouting out those silly Mayberry jokes to bring attention to himself. To my knowledge I don't think either of the two "new coaches" on defense have ever coached a down. So yes, we'll find out in 26 days. I'm not excited.

They might be new coaches but teddy Gaines and Malik foreman know football pretty well last time I checked. Hopefully they can make a difference in our pass defense this year 

2 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Laughing at EHS only tying with DB while being considerably younger or laughing at DB only putting 21 on a smaller EHS team? Not all of us have D1 signees that can wallop teams year in and year out. 

Laughing at you for thinking point totals matter in a scrimmage.