Dobyns Bennett

kingindian33

2 minutes ago, LINEDAD said:

DB Indians have dominated the Green Devils in this scrimmage. 14-0. Forced a couple of turnovers and have owned the line of scrimmage  that is with the #1 going against each other  

It’s been very quiet across the field  

7-0 Greeneville had a lot of mistakes in the scrimmage. Down some starters again this scrimmage. Fumbled at the 5 didnt help but got some turnovers on defense as well. 

Second score was on second string as well. 

Overall i wanted to see the starters get more playing time on drives rather then subbing them out a bunch in between plays. 

Devils will be ready for powell on tbe 22nd. 

3 peat is insight

4 minutes ago, LINEDAD said:

DB Indians have dominated the Green Devils in this scrimmage. 14-0. Forced a couple of turnovers and have owned the line of scrimmage  that is with the #1 going against each other  

It’s been very quiet across the field  

Also missed a wide open Jaden for a Td as well. 

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll call like it is.DB took it to the Devils today.Yes it's just a scrimmage but not a very good day for the Devils.

Yes they did. I thought it was the least physically imposing Greeneville team I've seen in probably the last 12 years or so. DB pretty much controlled the LOS from start to finish. It's just a scrimmage, but it really makes you appreciate just how great those last two Greeneville teams were.  

What happen tonight was good for both teams. Even though it was a scrimmage tonight it should be a booster for the Indians and attention getter for Greene.  If I remember correctly during last years scrimmage at Carson Newman, Fulton did the same thing to Greene during that scrimmage.   Greene will be ready when it counts and you can count on that!   Hope DB has a great season this year.  Later y’all 

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 2