Class 3A State Playoffs Quadrant III (Region 5 vs Region 6)

BoardHater71

31 minutes ago, Swarm said:

So as it turns out Giles Co is still mathematically alive to make the play offs. They just have to beat Stratford and hope Whites Creek beats Pearl Cohn... :lol:

In Region 6 it's either Sycamore as the 3-Seed and Cheatham County as the 4-Seed OR it will be Cheatham County as the 3-Seed and Harpeth as the 4-Seed.  The Sycamore/Harpeth game this week is for a playoff spot.  

24 minutes ago, LBD said:

In Region 6 it's either Sycamore as the 3-Seed and Cheatham County as the 4-Seed OR it will be Cheatham County as the 3-Seed and Harpeth as the 4-Seed.  The Sycamore/Harpeth game this week is for a playoff spot.  

Sycamore's going to beat Harpeth badly IMO. 

5 hours ago, Swarm said:

Sycamore's going to beat Harpeth badly IMO. 

I would put my money on Sycamore also.  Sycamore has had some unfortunate injuries hit them at bad times this year.  They are a much better football team than their 3-6 record indicates.  Montgomery Central, Davidson Academy, Fairview, Creek Wood, Camden, and White House will all end the season with winning records (6+ Wins).  

This is Harpeth's 'Senior Night' and they've been playing better lately going 2-1 in their last 3 games.  They'll play their best football game of the season and lay it on the line for sure you'd think.  

On 10/20/2018 at 12:58 AM, howdoitknow said:

Region 5 #1 Seed:  Pearl-Cohn (H)

Region 6 #4 Seed:  Cheatham County

Region 6 #2 Seed:  Camden (H)

Region 5 #3 Seed:  Stratford

Region 6 #1 Seed:  Fairview (H)

Region 5 #4 Seed:  Whites Creek

Region 5 #2 Seed:  East Nashville (H)

Region 6 #3 Seed:  Sycamore

The Matchups are officially set.  

25 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Welp I think Camden folks was looking at Stratford record and thought it was going to be a cake walk! Almost a sweep

Nah. Those boys and coaches knew they had to play their best to win. They're just a tough, physical, well coached football team. If I had to guess they struggled with Stratford speed. That's the one thing the Lions were lacking this season. They still turned it way around from last year and made the playoffs.