Happy Valley vs South Greene

3 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

No we wanna play these guys in the rain.

SG is unlike any team I have seen....They will NOT be the same team in the second half they were in the first...IF they play away like they do at home.

It was a hard thing losing first place that way by blowing a 22 point lead; It was a Jekyll and Hyde experience all the way around!

Edited by uknoit2

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

SG is unlike any team I have seen....They will NOT be the same team in the second half they were in the first...IF they play away like they do at home.

It was a hard thing losing first place that way by blowing a 22 point lead; It was a Jekyll and Hyde experience all the way around!

I am extremely interested in updates tonight, please.

I agree with Go, it will be interesting if it is wet. I like our chances but SG is as unpredictable as they have ever been. 

26 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

Interesting point. I've seen some good film on that WR also #81 I believe. He's a playmaker. I've been told all year that SG is a 2nd half team and no lead is safe. 

Their stud WR didn't do anything against us....Neither did the rest of the team....Until the second half! :huh: