William Blount @ Stone Memorial

Governm

14 hours ago, jake said:

You believe that if you want to....but I flat out don't believe it.  Not that it matters, WB can play whoever they want to play, but I don't believe they tried to schedule GB

William Blount has a 2014 Greenback graduate that played football and graduated with my son on their coaching staff believe me if they wanted to get a hold of Greenback it wouldn't be hard

• Like 1

I wonder if WB was wanting to avoid bad weather tonight or just go to Stone Memorial to cash in the cow for anything they could get out of it and come back home. That's the way it seems to me by not even scoring especially after they played so well against McMinn County 2 weeks ago. How does a team go that flat in such a short time period. It's obvious no one cared or in the worse case that should have been a good ballgame last night.

11 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I wonder if WB was wanting to avoid bad weather tonight or just go to Stone Memorial to cash in the cow for anything they could get out of it and come back home. That's the way it seems to me by not even scoring especially after they played so well against McMinn County 2 weeks ago. How does a team go that flat in such a short time period. It's obvious no one cared or in the worse case that should have been a good ballgame last night.

TNCROtreehouse_lore3_620x300.jpg

They're just sad the Minister's Tree House is closed to the public. 

PS: I've been all through it. I'm not sure what keeps it together.

ministers-tree-house5%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Edited by Red Rebels

52 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maybe it was traveling through 4 counties to play a rural 4A school, but this one is strange.

7 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Maybe it was traveling through 4 counties to play a rural 4A school, but this one is strange.

Definitely a mind boggler....reading the paper Wednesday, Shad sounded like they were pumped up and ready to close the season out the right way, but what little I saw they were about as flat as possible. Always seems to be an uphill battle at WB and I don't know if it change anytime soon....they have some decent players returning next year (if they return), but judging by the middle school and the midget programs the last couple of years it doesn't appear that they have a whole lot of talent in the pipeline.

On 10/22/2018 at 8:10 PM, midtnmale said:

I was being facetious. Anyone who knows anything about high school football in Tennessee knows that Region 3 is one of the weaker regions in 4A. Region 8 may be the only region weaker than Region 3.

I see that Stone Memorial had the last laugh on me, and William Blount.