AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 22 2018

Southtowner

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I can understand that but the kid from DA is the real deal. Not saying your QB aint but I think DA QB is one of the best we have seen.

I watched a little bit of his highlights prior to you guys playing them. He is bigger than baugus for sure. I can’t honestly say if one is better than the other. I just know you didn’t get to see all of baugus’s skills. 

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I think we are  better on the defensive side of the ball imo.

I hope we get to find out. Peabody at this point is the team to beat and yall looked good against my second favorite team TCA. Linebackers and RB looked really good. I see you guys having to go to Memphis in the 3rd round. UC will not beat Fairley niether will GC or McKenzie.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I hope we get to find out. Peabody at this point is the team to beat and yall looked good against my second favorite team TCA. Linebackers and RB looked really good. I see you guys having to go to Memphis in the 3rd round. UC will not beat Fairley niether will GC or McKenzie.

How would Peabody have to go to Memphis for that game?

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

We play at home through out playoffs far as I know. I think union city would probably have the best chance out of those 3 at beating fairley. 

Edited by Tide21

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We play at home through out playoffs far as I know. I think union city would probably have the best chance out of those 3 at beating fairley. 

You would have to travel if a region 8 team is still standing in the quarterfinals. That would be their #1 seed or #3 seed.

It's that bottom of the brackets turn to host the quarterfinals unless you meet a team from your own region and you finished higher in your region, which you have.

21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You would have to travel if a region 8 team is still standing in the quarterfinals. That would be their #1 seed or #3 seed.

It's that bottom of the brackets turn to host the quarterfinals unless you meet a team from your own region and you finished higher in your region, which you have.

I think our region will take care of that for us lol hopefully lol