Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Them durn tigers is having to make them jailhouse fellars a website.  Slow walking and sad singin around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

You ain’t joking Roy that’s for sure! I haven’t seen a jailhouse fellar on CoachT since the Pirates slung it to them 

5 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

You ain’t joking Roy that’s for sure! I haven’t seen a jailhouse fellar on CoachT since the Pirates slung it to them 

Polk can play very good football if they prepare well and they come in like they did against Meigs. I'll go with Polk by 14

40 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

Polk played Meigs tough, but the turnovers did them in!

I think the Wildcats should beat Marion this Friday night and secure a home playoff game. 

Wouldn't say that's what did them in, Meigs did not come and play a normal Offensive football game like they had all year I say offensive because defense played well all game. Polk played well I give them loads of credit. But Meigs just wasn't fired up to play Polk until they realised this team could possibly beat them if they kept playing like they were. That's why after halftime it was one sided. Again I'm not downing your team you all played great. But offensively we did not play well or come out and play like Polk may to be able upset them.

Edited by Imthayeti

22 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

The drive is worth it for the mountain view alone, but then throw in the food from the Wildcat Cafe, and it really is a destination location!  :grin:

May have to check it out if Polk pulls out the W! Either way hopefully its an Injury free game for both sides Friday!

8 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

Wingovfl man I garuntee you the fellars around the jailhouse has been scarce since they made headlines on ESPN a few years back for their art work.  Then the SOS (snake oil salesman) left and they really got scarce.  Only one that ever comes out of subterranean is lying lips.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1