Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

That really surprised me, I figured the 'captain' would be the difference in that one.

Whitwell has a very talented, veteran team this season. It will take another veteran team to beat them. As far as the captain? His team needs to play better all the way around. He can’t make tackles for them or hold on to the ball. SP simply couldn’t tackle those skill kids from Whitwell.  We’ve been on the other end of that through the years as have the warriors.  Those one on one matchups tackling usually determine the outcome of games. 

21 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Has that Davis man shaved his nappy mustache yet? I have been on him for years about this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I do remember Davis shaving it at some point this year. Maybe you should make a trip to Polk and have a conversation with him about it.

3 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

MC should not have gotten beat by Loudon last week... It was the same 2 plays mainly the slant that beat them. Time management didnt help much either. Why the dbs play so far off the WRs I'll never understand. I could go on but I'll stop there... 

Wingovfl man this jailhouse fellar is a fence jumper.  He hopped over the fence and fell in a sewer around the time the SOS (snake oil salesman) was there.  I garuntee you he claims he wants back on the pirate ship but Grider will make him walk the plank first.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, ValleyTroll said:

Roy, I do remember Davis shaving it at some point this year. Maybe you should make a trip to Polk and have a conversation with him about it.

Ive told that Davis man when he came to Griders stadium last time he needed to shave that mess.  He looks like a goob in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.