Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

1 minute ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

To try to get thread back on track, I have heard of 3 players suspended for Marion, and if they are who I have heard, Polk wins this game by 14+

Haven't heard anything but maybe The Truth will post in a little while and let us know. If they play I think Polk still wins by 14.  TC and H2O will meet again IMO. 

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

Haven't heard anything but maybe The Truth will post in a little while and let us know. If they play I think Polk still wins by 14.  TC and H2O will meet again IMO. 

Going to be a tough task beating Tyner at Tyner, I am a little biased but I think if we beat Tyner we will see Meigs the day after Thanksgiving at the Creekbank. 

49 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Yeah, I watched that game back for the first time yesterday and just let me say, the TSSAA should be embarrassed to have officials of such poor quality call that big of a game, horrible, and for most H2O fans that say you should have won by 2-3 TDs, i'm not so sure about that, I will say it should have been 14-14 at half not 14-7, but the worst call of the game, the last H2O drive, I believe it was 2nd and goal, our safety comes off the edge and tomahawks the ball right out of Price's hands, the ball is laying at the feet of about 8 players, the white hat throws his bag representing a fumble, TC scoops the ball and is at the 30 headed the other way, and the side judge blows his whistle, and the white hat (the freaking lead official) casual walks over picks up his bag and signals 3rd down, that's why personally I want to play H2O with good officials so there is no excuses plain and simple. 

Yeah there was a crap ton of calls that should’ve been different at so many big points of the game but Watertown shot there self in the foot a lot in the first half with turnovers we won’t have that problem when it’s playoffs that’s for sure