Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

2 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I will agree, you guys wanted respect and you have earned it, you guys are the real deal, and I will agree whether it be Tyner, TC, Meigs, or any 2A team, they will be in a knock down drag out war with H2O, your teams best quality is heart, Your line is undersized, price is your only great player, carey didn't do anything vs real competition, you didn't play anyone, TC and Tyner have more athletes, you have only played 4 quarters once this year, you guys have never been in a big playoff game, these are things people are going to say, and believe, and quite honestly some of it is true, but your team has continued to prove the people wrong and everyone has to respect that, I know you have one game left, but I will go ahead and say congratulations on a undefeated season, the first since 1976, I believe. Your guys play as hard as anyone we have played this year.  

I disagree with the statement of TC having more athletes and TC has not had any big playoff games in years, so those points are moot in terms of TC.

I have not seen Tyner this year to determine their athletes, but they definitely have a lot more big game playoff experience than us..

Beginning next week all this talk from us has been’s want matter. It will be up to the kids to determine who the best in the State will be!

Go Purple Tigers!

• Thanks 1

Just now, H2Oman said:

I disagree with the statement of TC having more athletes and TC has not had any big playoff games in years, so those points are moot in terms of TC.

I have not seen Tyner this year to determine their athletes, but they definitely have a lot more big game playoff experience than us..

Beginning next week all this talk from us has been’s want matter. It will be up to the kids to determine who the best in the State will be!

Go Purple Tigers!

I believe we are pretty even on athletes, Tyner has more than both of us, but both of us may have better football players, and I wasn't trying to say we did, just saying thats what a lot of people will say but don't let them ruffle your feathers, you guys have earned the respect. 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Go Purple Tigers!

You'll have one athlete and he will graduate this year I don't see anything from the RB or from the QB that would scare any decent team but the defense is very good but when comes to the athlete I don't see that many at all and Watertown greatest strength against TC were the coaching staff out schemed a TC that was missing its best player and starting QB if TC meets Watertown again no player on Watertown team can. Run with #8 or even #6 but if the H2O coaching staff coaches as they did against TC they the game will be close again hopefully there are better officials 

32 minutes ago, RTD said:

You'll have one athlete and he will graduate this year I don't see anything from the RB or from the QB that would scare any decent team but the defense is very good but when comes to the athlete I don't see that many at all and Watertown greatest strength against TC were the coaching staff out schemed a TC that was missing its best player and starting QB if TC meets Watertown again no player on Watertown team can. Run with #8 or even #6 but if the H2O coaching staff coaches as they did against TC they the game will be close again hopefully there are better officials 

We shall see!

7 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Going to be a tough task beating Tyner at Tyner, I am a little biased but I think if we beat Tyner we will see Meigs the day after Thanksgiving at the Creekbank. 

With all do respect you gotta beat watertown before you can even think about getting a shot at meigs

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Come on now the best player on the field will be price once again if the tc watertown game matches up against I watched Bain’s play this year and isn’t anything special and Watertown will also still have the better coaching and speed on the field 

2 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Come on now the best player on the field will be price once again if the tc watertown game matches up against I watched Bain’s play this year and isn’t anything special and Watertown will also still have the better coaching and speed on the field 

No once you got it wrong.. You forgot you were talking about TC!