Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

That's what h20 said when the older price was qb a few years ago and tyner overwhelmed yall with athletes.  Hard to simulate that in practice unless you throw about 16 kids out there.

I will guarantee you that the 16 team had nowhere near the talent this 18 team has, but I will agree that H20 or any bodies practice can duplicate Tyners athletes!!! Hopefully we make it that far and will be able to put one more naysayer to bed!

21 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I will guarantee you that the 16 team had nowhere near the talent this 18 team has, but I will agree that H20 or any bodies practice can duplicate Tyners athletes!!! Hopefully we make it that far and will be able to put one more naysayer to bed!

yall will roll to the qtrs.  your region will win all the games next week except for whoever tyner plays

8 hours ago, RTD said:

You'll have one athlete and he will graduate this year I don't see anything from the RB or from the QB that would scare any decent team but the defense is very good but when comes to the athlete I don't see that many at all and Watertown greatest strength against TC were the coaching staff out schemed a TC that was missing its best player and starting QB if TC meets Watertown again no player on Watertown team can. Run with #8 or even #6 but if the H2O coaching staff coaches as they did against TC they the game will be close again hopefully there are better officials 

If number 25 for watertown reads these boards, i hope he reads that statement there. The disrespect that you have shown to him on here is laughable. hopefully we will see in about 3 weeks though because he WILL BE the best player on the field, again. 

Just now, Grizzly478 said:

If number 25 for watertown reads these boards, i hope he reads that statement there. The disrespect that you have shown to him on here is laughable. hopefully we will see in about 3 weeks though because he WILL BE the best player on the field, again. 

no he wont because you will be playing Tyner......lol.  

24 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

No disrespect toward 25 at all he is a great player and plays hard I just don't think he is the best athlete on the field when he plays TC you can be a great football player and not be the most athletic player on the field and I was just comparing 25 to TC #8 in athletic ability