Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

17 hours ago, thewaterboy16 said:

He was your best back in my opinion just bad attitude that apparently couldn’t get fixed 

If he is better then #21 every team that played TC would be in trouble. If you have 2 backs at that caliber with the line TC has I don't know how you could be beat. (With a full healthy team and no suspensions)  

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

If he is better then #21 every team that played TC would be in trouble. If you have 2 backs at that caliber with the line TC has I don't know how you could be beat. (With a full healthy team and no suspensions)  

21 could not move the ball against H20.  Number 2 was the back that was getting it done that night!

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

They shouldn’t be the next two seasons. They only have 4-5 seniors this season. 

We start 4 Sr on the O-line and you have #21 Satterfield and #8 Baines are seniors on offense, that's 6 seniors, losing this year's Juniors will hurt after next season, If we find a line our skill guys will still be plenty good enough to make a run to cookeville next year. 

Just now, JacketNationFan1 said:

The thing to remember here, we mostly tried to run #21 out of spread shotgun look, When we ran ford we were in the I formation and had H2O on their heels. 

You ran 2 from the I formation because he was the most physical back and you did try to run 21 from the I and we were just to physical for him that night.

1 minute ago, thewaterboy16 said:

Yeah if y’all stay in the I we lose that game I think because y’all were getting 3,4,or 5 yards a play 

Yeah, I watched that game back for the first time yesterday and just let me say, the TSSAA should be embarrassed to have officials of such poor quality call that big of a game, horrible, and for most H2O fans that say you should have won by 2-3 TDs, i'm not so sure about that, I will say it should have been 14-14 at half not 14-7, but the worst call of the game, the last H2O drive, I believe it was 2nd and goal, our safety comes off the edge and tomahawks the ball right out of Price's hands, the ball is laying at the feet of about 8 players, the white hat throws his bag representing a fumble, TC scoops the ball and is at the 30 headed the other way, and the side judge blows his whistle, and the white hat (the freaking lead official) casual walks over picks up his bag and signals 3rd down, that's why personally I want to play H2O with good officials so there is no excuses plain and simple.