Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

With what you highlighted, I bet you could ask price himself, if keyvont starts at the 10 and you start at the 10 who would be first to the opposite goal line he would tell you the truth, that truth is not that keyvont baines is the best player on the field, the truth in what was highlighted is he will be the fastest player on the field.

just prove it on the field now it matters ....(sick of it):ugeek:

10 hours ago, RTD said:

You'll have one athlete and he will graduate this year I don't see anything from the RB or from the QB that would scare any decent team but the defense is very good but when comes to the athlete I don't see that many at all and Watertown greatest strength against TC were the coaching staff out schemed a TC that was missing its best player and starting QB if TC meets Watertown again no player on Watertown team can. Run with #8 or even #6 but if the H2O coaching staff coaches as they did against TC they the game will be close again hopefully there are better officials 

still haven't got over that loss huh ....:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, 4thandGoal said:

What are you basing this on? Scheme? Talent? Coaching?

Not coaching because to me Watertown had the advantage but with #8 being back for TC he will be the difference. for TC on both sides of the ball still feel it would be a very close game but #8 makes TC dangerous on special teams and on offense and he also makes the defense better with him playing in secondary 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

ok I guess, not many stands on the away side but there will be plenty on the tyner side.  They dont have very large crowds.  Try the fish sandwhich.

Really that's not good of TC wins next Friday because TC travels well oh and im looking forward to the fish sandwich heard lot about the 

Edited by RTD