Jasper vs Polk

WingoVFL

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I will guarantee you that the 16 team had nowhere near the talent this 18 team has, but I will agree that H20 or any bodies practice can duplicate Tyners athletes!!! Hopefully we make it that far and will be able to put one more naysayer to bed!

Wow! The 16 team would beat the brakes off this 18 team! Tyner and Marion team of 2016 where absolutely great ! And would take ever 2A team this year to the wood shed that’s just a fact. This 2018 team is special for 2018.

31 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

If number 25 for watertown reads these boards, i hope he reads that statement there. The disrespect that you have shown to him on here is laughable. hopefully we will see in about 3 weeks though because he WILL BE the best player on the field, again. 

With what you highlighted, I bet you could ask price himself, if keyvont starts at the 10 and you start at the 10 who would be first to the opposite goal line he would tell you the truth, that truth is not that keyvont baines is the best player on the field, the truth in what was highlighted is he will be the fastest player on the field.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TigerFan76 said:

Wow! The 16 team would beat the brakes off this 18 team! Tyner and Marion team of 2016 where absolutely great ! And would take ever 2A team this year to the wood shed that’s just a fact. This 2018 team is special for 2018.

Oops Im wrong, I have to back up a year I was thinking of the 2015 teams for H2O , Marion and Tyner! Sorry lol.

27 minutes ago, RTD said:

Doesn't matter if they where playing TC or Tyner either team will beat Watertown 

That’s gotta be the funniest thing I’ve heard on here in a while I don’t see tc even getting to watertown and I promise Tyner won’t run over watertown them boys will come to play 

1 minute ago, Bms54 said:

That’s gotta be the funniest thing I’ve heard on here in a while I don’t see tc even getting to watertown and I promise Tyner won’t run over watertown them boys will come to play 

He hasn't laid eyes on Tyner and is assuming Baines is going to make the difference with TC. Maybe so. He isn't considering the fact that if Watertown had played Price at QB the entire game they would have possibly scored 40 on us.