David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

Despite their record Halls has a very good defensive backfield and pass rush. That didn't just happen last night. There was some coaching blunders by DC to let that go on all night. And I think that was the worst game overall that DC has played all year but they still held on to win it. They need to get serious if their going to advance in the playoffs. That 10-0 record only fires the other team up.

12 hours ago, Reddevil60 said:

We didn’t need to pass we ran it down your throat !! If # 1 doesn’t get hurt we win that game ! And Halls had lots of dropped balls too !!  If DC gets past Tennessee High Central will beat them by 40 pts or more 

TnH beat Knox Central earlier in the season!

BTW. Awesome win last night DC!!

Edited by Romansfive8

No disrespect to anyone, but I see everyone on here pointing to the first game of the season. We lost the Tn High game on a fluke play that shouldn’t have happened. Now with that being said it was still a close game. But all I’m saying is let that same Tn High team come play us now. However I’m focusing on Boone for the time being.

4 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

No disrespect to anyone, but I see everyone on here pointing to the first game of the season. We lost the Tn High game on a fluke play that shouldn’t have happened. Now with that being said it was still a close game. But all I’m saying is let that same Tn High team come play us now. However I’m focusing on Boone for the time being.

Tennessee High will not be coming Crockett will

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

No, no, no..... Forget Boone....    Focus on Tenn High....   Think about the Vikings.....  watch the shiny gold coin.....  You are getting sleepy..... sleepy.....  sleepyyyyy.....

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

No, no, no..... Forget Boone....    Focus on Tenn High....   Think about the Vikings.....  watch the shiny gold coin.....  You are getting sleepy..... sleepy.....  sleepyyyyy.....

Oh no Blazer, we’re focusing in on you guys. Did Cole play in the last game or was my source correct?

7 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

A win is a win know matter how you look at it. Let's just say that Knox Central has improved since the 1st game and maybe the next time they will be more prepared for that "fluke play" not matter who their playing against.  For most teams this season we could say they've improved; especially those teams still playing in the 2nd round this coming Friday.  Knox C and Fulton we know are the teams to beat, but it can happen. That's why they play the game.  Best of luck against Boone!  They will not be as easy some may think and they could be the dark horse in this race.  

51 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I like your confidence, but you’ll have to play much better than you did against Halls to beat Tn High. Not sure why y’all had so much trouble with a not so good Halls team but hey, everyone gets lucky I suppose.

I bleed Pioneer. You had ex coach getting ready for his ex team. We will be ready come Friday night hopefully it will be a great night with no rain. These referees sucked against Halls.

59 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Oh no Blazer, we’re focusing in on you guys. Did Cole play in the last game or was my source correct?

Cole played, but Gibbs is way better than everybody thought.   They just had some bad luck against us last night.    I think Boone was the better team but not quite as much as the score indicated.

59 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

A win is a win know matter how you look at it. Let's just say that Knox Central has improved since the 1st game and maybe the next time they will be more prepared for that "fluke play" not matter who their playing against.  For most teams this season we could say they've improved; especially those teams still playing in the 2nd round this coming Friday.  Knox C and Fulton we know are the teams to beat, but it can happen. That's why they play the game.  Best of luck against Boone!  They will not be as easy some may think and they could be the dark horse in this race.  

You obviously didn’t watch the game. We threw a quick screen to our outside WR, the ball bounced off his hands and the Tnh CB was standing in the perfect spot, intercepted it and ran it back for a TD. That score was the deciding score in the game. Our WR was wide open, he catches it probably gets at least 5-6 yds. So your telling me that’s not a fluke play?