Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, RTD said:

I know last year Marion Co came to TC and just ran at TC but that RB Marion I had last year was one of the best RB I have seen cone to the creek bank I loved how hard he ran the ball he was a Man amongst boys 

Saylors was a good one.  He is doing really well at etsu.  Had 200 all purpose yards this past weekend. Randy Sanders said he could have made a roster and played in the acc in a couple of years.  Great kid also. didnt run him enough at marion.  he had 7 carries against sp.  

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Was it after the H2O game, because I have not seen any post from Vol State since our game!

It was closer to the whitwell game, best of luck to Mason, he is a good kid with good parents that just want the best for their kid, he has been to some camps and he has had some success at those, and unfortunately for us we have a couple guys older than him that quite frankly he wouldn’t play over in our offense, so I hope mason excells at Friendship

Edited by TCRadio

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

It was closer to the whitwell game, best of luck to Mason, he is a good kid with good parents that just want the best for their kid, he has been to some camps and he has had some success at those, and unfortunately for us we have a couple guys older than him that quite frankly he wouldn’t play over in our offense, so I hope mason excells at Friendship

I understand why he transferred with two sophomores in front of him im sure the kid wanted to play before his senior year I wish him all the best all it does is how's how bright the future is for TC when Mason can't get playing time the kid has a nice arm and he is athletic 

10 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Saylors was a good one.  He is doing really well at etsu.  Had 200 all purpose yards this past weekend. Randy Sanders said he could have made a roster and played in the acc in a couple of years.  Great kid also. didnt run him enough at marion.  he had 7 carries against sp.  

Was that the game where he had like 7 carries for under 10 yards? He was a fantastic RB, but SP always did a good job of bottling him up. I think he was one of the best RBs in the valley the past 20 years. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Was that the game where he had like 7 carries for under 10 yards? He was a fantastic RB, but SP always did a good job of bottling him up. I think he was one of the best RBs in the valley the past 20 years. 

not sure about last year, probably.  Year before at sp he had about the same amount of Carrie's for 50+ and a td, that was the game mc was highly favored and vic severely outcoached Mathis.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

not sure about last year, probably.  Year before at sp he had about the same amount of Carrie's for 50+ and a td, that was the game mc was highly favored and vic severely outcoached Mathis.

I know Marion travels pretty decent but what do you think about this game at Trousdale, Truth? 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I remember that one. He had a pretty long TD run down the Marion sideline I believe. That Marion team wasn’t as good as the 2015 team, but you’re right they shouldn’t have lost that game with the players they had that season. I honestly don’t think Marion should have lost to SP as bad as they have the past two seasons.  They have had some good players, but I agree Coach Grider seems to have his number. 

14 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

He definitely was a good one. In the playoff game last year at Tyner, he busted a 80 yd touchdown on the 1ST series that MC had the ball. We kinda held him in check the rest of the game but he got our attention!

Wish him the best for the future!