Forrest vs Waverly

Wavo2004

Amt donated to Rocket Football since 1993: 

$8,241

Cost of gas from Cookeville to Loretto, Summertown, Waverly, Fayetteville, Hohenwald:

$420 

Combined won loss record over two seasons BEFORE tonight's beatdown:

9-12

Non Forrest fans getting on here being bossy like an old housewife about how to cheer who to cheer for etc:

Priceless

• Like 2

If Forrest has any interest in redeeming that awful Watertown non effort, then get some stops. You might have a close game then. Friggin play some defense. The HC is a defensive coach. Get some speed after that QB, not that we have it in droves, but get it out there. Make him at least work and think and run and adjust and screw up his plans. 

And run the ball down their throats. The OL needs to play like men tonight. If Waverly is gettin in the gaps and forcing Rocket 3 and outs early this might be a mercy rule in the 1st quarter. 

Edited by GeneralAmerigha

Hey guys- just wanted to give you a heads up. jimb1972's posts are being archived in the Library of Congress. It was a back and forth debate but this most recent post tipped the scales in favor of preserving His words for eternity. 

I am also going to petition the powers that be to "retire" His screen name. We should not take the risk of someone else using "jim" or "b" or any of the numbers "1, 9, 7, or 2", again, in ANY combination or order. It simply disrespects His legacy. 

Don't sell yourself short. You are much MUCH more important than Trump. Jesus Himself look to you for advice and counsel. 

If I could be permitted to ask, could you please PLEASE add "From The Book of jimb1972" as your signature!?

Please forgive me if I have overstepped in asking that. I beg that you not make the punishment too swift nor severe.