Huntland @ Wayne County round 1

wildcat89

9 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

There's roughly 60+ on the roster but a lot of freshman and sophomores. As for losing to mtp, we just lost and that's all I can say but will add that WC is a whole lot better than the way they played in that game. WC has dealt with injuries across the board all year but have almost everyone healthy now

Fair enough. Was curious how that all played out. 

56 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

Huntland will come to play just like they have all year. Good kids who play  hard and leave it all on the field. Wayne County is talented, Cornersville is talented, the games have to be played to determine a winner.  Huntland will show up.

There's no doubt Huntland will show up and play hard, I don't think Huntland or WC is on the level as Cville but not bad teams either. I'm looking for a good hard fought game!

10 minutes ago, 931Sports said:

For the cornersville folks in this feed, how did a 1-9 Community team post 20 points on that defense in week 1? I still can't wrap my head around it. Did you guys miss players or something

Up 41-0 at the half. Backups played the second half. That's how.