Beer-Den vizits 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

PSA TO MARYVILLE FAITHFUL: Matches is back with a prediction. Maryville is a crumbling empire that is about to be toppled by a scrappy Bearden team. The old saying is don't pick a fight with somebody who has nothing to lose and Maryville has done just that. Derek Hunt won a state championship last year in his first year with GQ's culture and players. People fail to realize that GQ is gone and the good ole days are no more. Tonight will go down in history as the night that good triumphed evil. The chickens are coming home to roost, Maryville has long benefitted from an open zone and a tuition fee to recruit their behinds off and snuff out any other competition in the area to hurt other local high schools. Tonight the dynasty ends and Morgan Shinlever punches the Maryville Faithful's ticket to basketball season. Bearden 24 - Maryville 21. I'll hang up and listen.

1 minute ago, matchesmalone2 said:

PSA TO MARYVILLE FAITHFUL: Matches is back with a prediction. Maryville is a crumbling empire that is about to be toppled by a scrappy Bearden team. The old saying is don't pick a fight with somebody who has nothing to lose and Maryville has done just that. Derek Hunt won a state championship last year in his first year with GQ's culture and players. People fail to realize that GQ is gone and the good ole days are no more. Tonight will go down in history as the night that good triumphed evil. The chickens are coming home to roost, Maryville has long benefitted from an open zone and a tuition fee to recruit their behinds off and snuff out any other competition in the area to hurt other local high schools. Tonight the dynasty ends and Morgan Shinlever punches the Maryville Faithful's ticket to basketball season. Bearden 24 - Maryville 21. I'll hang up and listen.

Put down the crack pipe 

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Put down the crack pipe 

Wow. Anybody that doesn't think Maryville could beat the Miami Dolphins is a druggie? Grow up. Don't think I've forgotten about how yall screwed Oakland last year on that field goal. That Reb O Line was jumping around before the snap like they had hornets in their pants.

16 minutes ago, matchesmalone2 said:

Wow. Anybody that doesn't think Maryville could beat the Miami Dolphins is a druggie? Grow up. Don't think I've forgotten about how yall screwed Oakland last year on that field goal. That Reb O Line was jumping around before the snap like they had hornets in their pants.

Read the rule book. 

12 minutes ago, matchesmalone2 said:

That man that you saw jumping was allowed to because he was lined up off the line of scrimmage so he could officially move. Glad your excited about the game tonight and may the best team win. It's great to play a team like Bearden in the first round instead of one of these schools with a 1-9 recore that has no business in the playoffs.

Part of me thinks Bearden has a shot and wants to pull for them repping Region 1... but then again part of me thought I could maintain six-pack abs on a regular diet of Fudge Rounds and Mountain Dew. :blink:  Let's be honest... this is like TN vs. Bama this year.  Get all hopeful and wear your team colors and pull for your team, but realize the hand that has been dealt.  Good news is if you are going to lose... at least it is playing the potential state champs! :thumb: