Eagleville @ Riverside Round 1

@38320

I believe that RS May be slightly better than last year when they lost to the 3rd place team in region 6. But I must be missing something. The only good win that RS had was Camden. They beat a way down Wayne and 2 win Lexington and a 7-3 Houston Co. No disrespect to RS since most of the praise is coming from Waverly. Is this a case of if we make RS look better then our thumping looks more impressive??? -_-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddaddy said:

I believe that RS May be slightly better than last year when they lost to the 3rd place team in region 6. But I must be missing something. The only good win that RS had was Camden. They beat a way down Wayne and 2 win Lexington and a 7-3 Houston Co. No disrespect to RS since most of the praise is coming from Waverly. Is this a case of if we make RS look better then our thumping looks more impressive??? -_-

Riverside is a good team you. Your Lewis County team will find out. I think the Lewis County game will be one for the books. Coach Sharpe is a very good coach and the real football fans respect that man for what he has done there but Riverside is legit. Doubt them and see what happens. They should have won last yr and Eville but just got out played. They was the better team just not the night they played the Eagles. I got respect for both programs. Lewis county got Drilled by Camden seems they have improved since that game.

3 hours ago, ddaddy said:

I kinda dont know how to take that last comment. You trying to throw in a cheap shot there ddaddy?

Just now, ddaddy said:

No cheap shot intended, just see a lot of Tigers building up RS and I just don’t see it.

I understand bud. If they dont win then I will gladly eat my plate of crow. I have said the same thing about CA for the past two yrs. They made me eat my crow last yr. Lol... I have seen A LOT of teams this yr Riverside is right there with them. 

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I understand bud. If they dont win then I will gladly eat my plate of crow. I have said the same thing about CA for the past two yrs. They made me eat my crow last yr. Lol... I have seen A LOT of teams this yr Riverside is right there with them. 

I can respect that, just stating that based on the teams they have played and the scores they are slightly above average. Waverly on the other hand has a shot at greatness.

• Thanks 1